time for baby stuff!!!!

"what stinks?" said Olympia holding  Oona's carry seat "Oh no Oscar  is the one that stinks" "let's go so we can grab baby stuff and fast Oscar   stinks". So Olympia and Otis ran to their car and put the twins in and Otis drove off. When they got to the shops  they didn't know what to do? they don't know  size they are! and what  bottles, pacifiers , cots, prams,  food to get  they don't  know how to be a parent! they hugged each other and  both said  "we  need help, he  really reeks" suddenly   they  screamed out  the whole shop down  "Nooooooooooooooooooo!" and " we need Hellllllllllllllllllllp!" no one came.  Olympia walked off in tears when Otis said "partner  this is a challenge our biggest case   yet!" when one of the ladies that works at  the shop came and said "are you guys ok?" and Otis said feeling embarrassed  stressed and worried because of the twins and Olympia.   "no we are not! we need help my partner / wife is crying because we don't know anything about looking after young children and  we have  a baby whos  nappy  need to changed we don't know what to do? this is embarrassing! " that is when otis went to Olympia and hugged her and cried they both started crying. the shop lady watched the couple crying and she felt bad she didn't want to leave them without everything they needed she tapped them on the shoulders and said  "i'm sorry to see youse  like this  i can help let's go and get you guys started" so Otis and Olympia grabbed the twins and  followed the lady who helped them grab the right stuff for the twins, Otis and Olympia said "thank you so much for all of your help, with out you we would be a total mess." "no problems  good luck looking after the  twins." once they finished they played rock paper scissors who to change Oscar. Otis lost  and had to change him Olympia relise  that she didn't know  when Oona last been changed so she went to the change room and scared Otis but he said "Oh she stinks too" "no i don't know when she has been last changed so i have  decided to come in with you to change her" "hey don't worry about it we can do this!"