the next worst day

On the 25th of march Otis woke up the  and said "what a good morning it is I know last  night wasn't great but it will be a  good day". Olympia was  still asleep so Otis decided to take the twins Oona and Oscar  out for a walk in their stroller. On the walk Oona and Oscar both needed their nappy changed, Olympia was still asleep so he didn't want to  call her,  he couldn't change them in public cause there was no  changerooms around   he was stressed out he tried to think of ways to do it but Otis  was stuck! Olympia woke up and said "Otis partner! Otis? partner where are you?" Olympia gotten changed and looked for him and the twins but no sign of them she decided to call him. While Olympia was calling Otis, Otis was almost about to cry when he hared his phone ring  he said "this isn't a good time to talk i have to go ." "Partner wait don't go  is me Olympia I couldn't  find you anywhere what's wrong?" "the twins went in there nappy and i don't know what to do?" "The twins went  , hey! too loud hey  calm down come back home and we can change them I'll get the changing  stuff ready see later Otis".  So the partners walked and gotten things ready when they both met each other Otis said "Oona stinks the worst you take her I'll take Oscar" "ok not a problem". After that Olympia said to Otis "Otis your the best partner in the world  and  i love you at this moment..."  A few minuets later Olympia went pale and passed out cold on the floor still as anything! 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Olympia are you ok ? talk to me!" no reply so Otis called Doctor O and said "help doctor my partner has passed out! can you help me?" "sure i'm coming in ten minuets ok Otis Otis?" Otis has as well  passed out . 

When Doctor O came to the door she went in and found Otis and Olympia passed out cold! she also found Oona and Oscar awake but not crying having their pacifiers their mouth and said "who are going to look after you two? i need more help"   . Doctor O called backup. Ms O came round with her twins  Olive and Otto  to see how Otis and  Olympia were and she saw Doctor O and said "what's up?" "not good Otis and Olympia are passed out cold and there is nobody to look after the twins!" "I will look after the twins don't worry you take care of Otis and Olympia they need you just relax because i have a surprise for them  " Doctor O left in the ambulance and taken them to hospital.  Ms O and O'donohue  went inside their house next door to Olympia and Otis and said to O'donohue "partner let's quietly chat" "good idea we don't want two sets of twins crying"