Preparing Against Shock Collar

Start from the beginning

"Go convince him to let us in!"

"Wha... What? No, there's no way! Didn't you see that other player was also rejected?"

"So what? You saw how they treated us earlier. There's a chance!"

When the girl heard this, she frowned.

"Don't wanna."

"Whaaaat?"

---

Meanwhile, Jisha was still practicing using her avatar's cuteness to convince the guards to let her in. She knew she had good looks both in and out of the game, so why couldn't she use them to her advantage? However, no matter what she said, they wouldn't budge.

*Though one of them is looking a bit bashful... Hehehe...*

Jisha mischievously smiled as figured she'd just have to go with her main plan. The door to the materials shop in front of her was small enough to be completely blocked off by two players, so she couldn't simply slip by them like she did with the four Asunder clowns. Instead...

"I'm sorry for calling you handsome gentlemen old... If you can react to this, I won't call you old again!"

Jisha caught both of the men off guard with a quick leg sweep which knocked them off balance. This resulted in an opening, and Jisha was able to easily dash inside.

When everyone saw this, they were dumbstruck!

"What?? Don't Safe Zones prevent all damaging moves like that? How did she do that?"

Jisha, hearing this, didn't want to explain it. But she obviously knew why. First of all, simply by observing the two guards, it was clear that they were more skilled at guarding doors than the Asunder clowns. Their method of blocking the door was similar to professional bouncers that she had seen in her past life.

*The odd thing is that they actually let their guard down in front of me. An actual bouncer wouldn't do that... But whatever. At the end of the day, it worked. That's all that matters.*

Since the guards were clearly distracted, a quick leg sweep was all it took to knock one of them off balance. A proper leg sweep wouldn't damage another player, therefore it was permitted in a Safe Zone. If she had opted for a more violent option like a roundhouse or circle kick, the system would not register the attack; it would be like kicking an invisible wall. Even the front kick Jisha had performed in Uval was more of a push than a true kick.

"Hey, what? Who are you? Brusse, Declan, what the hell are you guys doing?"

An unaffiliated player entered, so a lone player that was probably part of some org barked at all three of them.

Once she was inside, though, it was impossible for players to start conflict with her. Because...

"Welcome to Leyla's Wares! What business do you have with us today?"

*>Name: Leyla*

*>Level: ???*

The level of this NPC was too high to appraise without an appraisal tool! Most NPCs wouldn't permit horseplay within their businesses, but in a strange loophole, tussles directly outside the door were allowed...

Though thoroughly annoyed, the three players could only watch as she walked around freely.

"I'd like to sell some loot," Jisha said as she pulled the random garbage from her inventory.

"Alright, here's 21 Copper for 14 Slimeballs and 7 Lesser Insect Wings," Leyla nonchalantly said.

As they heard this, the three players' eyes widened.