Chapter Twenty-Eight - Freedom

Start bij het begin

“Don’t stress hey,” Jacinta says.

“No problems did you want us to help you clean up?” Dean asks.

“That would be great, I better go check up on mum before I get stuck into it” I say.

I walk back down the corridor to my parent’s room. Riya has moved mum to the bed and she has stopped crying.

“She’s exhausted so I told her to have a sleep for a little while” Riya says.

“Did she say anything else to you?” I ask.

“Nothing, but I am sure in the morning she will explain everything” Riya says.

“I hope so, we have just started cleaning up,” I say.

“Cool I will help” Riya says.

It takes the four of us two hours just to clean the house up. I am assuming that in his rage Charlie smashed the house because mum obviously said something to him about his affairs. Which makes me Charlie’s target right now. I think about Diana and even though it’s really late I want to give her a call to tell her what happened. Even though Caroline currently has her pissed off at me, this is something serious that has happened and I am sure Diana will understand. She is my girlfriend and the end of the day. I take out my phone from my pocket and ring Diana. She doesn’t answer. I decide to ring again.

“Hello?” Diana says.

“Hey Diana how are you?” I say.

“What do you want?” Diana asks.

Wow. Brutal. I didn’t know Diana could be like this.

“I was just calling to see how you were,” I say.

“You should have called me hours ago, better yet you should have followed me home and made up for your friends picking a fight with Caroline” Diana says.

“It was my good friends goodbye party I couldn’t exactly leave” I say, “How was I meant to know to follow you home?”

“You should know” Diana says.

“Well I didn’t know and Caroline started on my friends anyway, she caused the whole fight between Brooke and Saxon,” I say.

“I don’t have time for this Tyler” Diana says.

“I haven’t done anything wrong for you to be like this to me” I say, “I have had an issues at home with my parents and that’s another reason why I didn’t come to you”

“I don’t give a shit Tyler” Diana yells.

What a bitch. At the end of the day if this is how relationships are I don’t want to take part in one. I am hurt that my girlfriend trusts some lying bitch over me, and that she expects me to follow her around like a lost puppy. Not happening anymore. I don’t need a girlfriend to define who I am, or for anything else. I have my family besides Charlie, and I have the best friends in the world. I do not need Diana telling me what I have to do and not care about my friends or my family.

“Fair enough” I say.

“Fair enough?” Diana asks, “That’s all you have to say?”

“That’s all I have to say right now Diana” I say.

“Whatever” Diana says.

“I have to go because my family and friends need me” I say sarcastically.