Naruto's Angry

Naruto

  I comb my fingers through his hair gently, suddenly his eyes open. I exhale in relief. "Sasuke..", I whine and poke his cheek. He's laying on my lap.

His black eyes dart towards my face, he takes a deep breath then smiles at me.

Then I begin crying. I try to stop them, I hate that I'm crying. I hiccup and wipe my tears with my face but they're never ending. I can't see well through my blurry tears but I feel him sit up and grab my hands, pulling them away from face.

He starts kissing my cheeks, making me blush. "I h-hate you!", I yelled. He pushed me down on the bed and hugged me, letting me cry into his shirt. "Sasuke.. y-you scared me.. s-so much!", I sob pitifully. I hate myself for being so sensitive. I hate crying in front of people.

"I'm sorry..", he whispers into my ear quietly and hovers above me. I shuddered and looked up at him with my teary eyes. He looks so serious and calm, how can he be so handsome even with his eye bags and tired face?

"I like it when you cry for me.", he smirks condescendingly. I push him away and punch his chest with all my might. "You're such a jerk! You don't take c-care of yourself! I was so worried.. and now you're acting l-like nothing h-happened!", I hiccup and stare at his black shirt.

He looks at me and ghosts his lips over mine. Suddenly I feel his tender lips over mine, he moves his mouth and sucks on my lower lip. I can feel myself slowly slipping away. My breathing becomes softer and more easy. My hands are being held down by Sasuke. He isn't going to let me go.. I like this feeling.

I just want to surrender my entire being to him. How does he do this. I moan quietly, I feel a shiver go down my spine as he plays around with my tongue using his. He's so skilled at kissing.

I want him to overtake me. Make me feel helpless but complete at the same time.

I wanted to whine when he detached his wet lips from mine making a smacking sound. I felt them on my neck all of a sudden, then he began to suck softly yet hard in a continuous motion.

"Mn.. Sasuke..", I mindlessly whisper. What is he doing to me? I want more.. What were we doing before this? We were..

"No!", I push him away roughly that it even shocks me. I stare at him for a second then get off the bed. My legs feel like jelly and I stumble after a step but I force myself to turn around without holding the nightstand for support.

"Why?! I cried for you in worry and you just tried to kiss me! What am I?! A fucking toy you can just mess around with?!", I walk out of the room and harshly pull away when he tries to grasp my hand.

My head is reeling with insecure thoughts about us. Is Sasuke really just messing around with me? Something tells me he isn't but right now it's pretty easy to believe that he is.

My whole body hurts and I feel like everything is brighter than before.

"Sas- mph!", I try to say but my face comes in contact with his shirt. He hugs me tightly, and I hear a barely audible whisper. "Sorry I.. I just didn't want you to worry but.. I'm not really good with people's feelings. And.. you crying for me kind of.. made you hot.."

I looked up at him and saw a brief glimpse of his face before he turned away. His cheeks and nose were covered in a pink blush and he was gritting his teeth as he looked down.

Suddenly I realized the hard thing pressing against my thigh was not his switchblade in his pocket but an erection.

"Ah! Sorry.. sorry Naruto. I promise I won't do this again- mphh-", I pressed my lips against his before he could finish his sentence. I.. I want him right now..