Chapter Three

Sirius POV:
Kings Cross

"Pads, is that you?" James asks.

"James? It can't be. You're dead," I say, shaking my head. I must be hallucinating. But when I open my eyes he's still there, they both are.

"Pads, I am very much alive, thank you very much," he says. By the end of that sentence I had already launched myself at him, hugging him so tight. I had finally got my brother back, I'm not losing the chance. He loses no time hugging back.

"Come on boys, we can explain everything at Hogwart," Lily says. I release James and hug her next. She was like a sister to me when she started dating James. And now I have them both back.

"Um yeah, yeah. Let's go," I say after I let her go. And together we apperated to Hogwarts. I hadn't seen it in so long I almost forgot what it looked like.

We walked through the halls in total silence as we neared the quidditch office.

"Come on in." James said, opening the door to let us in.

As soon as we sit down I immediately start asking questions.

"How are you guys alive?" I ask.

"Well, when we found out Voldemort was after us we decided to, you know, hide. We were going to make you secret keeper when you suggested Peter. But Lily had noticed how distant he was getting that past few years, and suggested a plan B. So we called my parents and organized that in the event that Voldemort came to our house, we cast a spell that when hit with the killing curse we'd pass out and seem dead. Lily used her magic to protect Harry from dying, and it bounced back on him. By the time we woke up, everyone had left, but Remus came back. He had said that you left and we searched your house but you were nowhere to be seen," James said.

"Wow. And you never told me or Remus what you guys were up to?" I asked. I mean it was a good idea but it would have been nice to be part of knowing you know?

"No, Remus only knows now because we told him that night he found us. Now, your turn. Where did you go?" He asks.

"Well, after Remus got me out of jail, I left. I took all my stuff with me and moved to the cottage that we found in the forest near your parents house. After a couple of years I moved to France with my daughter who-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before James yelled "DAUGHTER? You didn't tell me you have a daughter! How old is she!?"

"She is the same age as Harry and before you ask questions can I finish?" James just nods and sits back down. "As I was saying, my daughter, her name is Astra, got accepted to Beauxbunxs so we moved to France for a couple years until she got expelled and is having her third year here. We moved a couple months ago. So now we're here." I say. When I finished James looked so surprised and Lily had a small smile on her face.

"So wait, you have a daughter? And you didn't tell me?" James asks, putting his hand over his heart and makes an offended sound.

"Well, her mother left her at the hospital when she gave birth and Astra had a heart and lungs problem so they kept her there until well, the week of Halloween." I say.

"Can you tell us about her?" Lily asks.

And with that I go into all the cutest, funniest, sweetest, sassiest moments I can remember since I last saw them. That is how we spent the last few hours before the train arrived. I can't wait for them to meet her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirius POV:
Great Hall

The train finally arrived and now we were waiting for the first years, and my daughter, though no one knew that yet.