30-Rocked My World

Persephone

There are instances in my life where I take a moment to reflect on how the hell I got to this point. 

It's always random moments but it just hits me out of no where, just like as it does right now. 

I'm sitting on the guy's coach, a pizza slice in one hand as I point to the giant white board with my other. 

"A dolphin." I shout and Phoenix shakes his head and I groan. 

Today is Baylors last night here before she heads back to school so we're playing her favorite game, Pictionary.

The guys pulled out the white board they use for dog fight nights and now we're all paired up. 

Asa and Miles, Peyton and K.J., Tanner and Baylor, Me and Phoenix. 

The pairs were drawn at random because Phoenix felt it would only be fair since a few possible pairing he said could use telepathic power. 

I didn't care but if I had known how terrible Phoenix was at drawing and guessing I would've insisted we pick our own partners. 

We're currently in last place and Tanner and Baylor, who barely know each other, are beating us. I just feel disrespected at this point. 

"A shark?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

"How did you get shark from that?" Baylor asks me and I wave my hands in the air, exasperated. "It looks like a vagina but my hint was sea creature."

"Wait you're right, it does look like a vagina." Peyton says as she turns her head to the side to study Phoenix's drawing. 

"It's not a vagina." Phoenix says and before I can ask for another hint Miles calls time. 

"For fucks sakes it's a barnacle." He tells me and I take another look at the picture. 

"Are barnacles sea creatures?" Tanner asks. 

I shrug, "I don't even know what they really look like to be honest."

Peyton pulls her phone out, "I guess they kind of look like a vagina." She shows me the picture and she isn't wrong. 

I guess maybe we both suck at this game. 

We play for a bit longer and Peyton and K.J. come out as the winners, no surprise there given the fact that not only are they both super smart but they both can draw super well. 

I know Peyton wants to spend tonight with Baylor tonight before she leaves in the morning so I already planned to stay the night at Asa's. 

I even have a bag packed even though I probably won't need it given everything I use when I spend the night is here anyways and I always end up wearing one of Asa's shirts to bed at night. 

Peyton and Baylor leave and Asa and I stay down stairs with he guys for a bit, watching reruns of Rick and Morty before we call it a night and head upstairs. 

"I want to try something different." I tell him once we're in his room, with the door locked behind us. 

We refuse to chance one of the guys walking in on us, well specifically Phoenix, the rest have more manners to knock and wait before entering. 

"What did you have in mind?" Asa asks, backing me up towards the bed. 

I've always been a little adventurous when it comes to sex, as seen by letting one of my boyfriends stick it where nothing should ever go. 

Still there is one thing I feel is pretty common I've never tried. Not because I didn't want to but because I never knew if the guy would be into it or if he would think it's weird.