04 | you're kidding right

You're kidding right?

Angel eyes is going to be coming to our school now?!

The reason we were in the office was because... well we accidentally caught the science lab on fire, well just a little.

Technically it was Santiago who started it but if he goes to the office we all go.

We leave the principals office with a warning and as soon as we step out of the office I face both of my friends with my eyes wide.

"Angel freaking eyes is going to our school now and she thinks I'm totally cool!" Santi squeals.

Cooper face palms his forhead "of course you would think she wants to be friends."

"Mhm" I say as I lean back on the lockers crossing my arms "I mean technically I don't think she remembers us." I say.

"Ugh how rude." Santiago says.

"Dude she lowkey was in a coma, kidnapped, and fucking drugged, who else knows what they did to her." Cooper says counting with his fingers.

"Exactly." I say as I put my hand out.

"Well I'll remind her we saved her and then she'll be my bestie for sure." Santiago says determined.

"Woah, slow your roll little bro, maybe wait a little before you go up to her and say 'well hey we are the guys that saved you who also think you are super hot.' Like really" Cooper says in a supposed Santiago voice as well as giving Santi a deadpan look.

I let out a snort. "Yeah Dumbass listen to your brother." I say as the bell rings.

"Well it might work and anyways time for athletics." Santiago says, as we all walk to the gym.

Once we get changed we all sit on the stands and wait for the coach to get here.

We start talking once again about angel eyes when the gym doors open and all the girls come in.

"Well time to hear them complain." Santiago whines.

Cooper and me let out a chuckle.

I look around to see if I can find her.

Hmm maybe she doesn't have athletics.

Sike she comes in with Evangeline Laurent, her father helps us with our weapons and Cooper has liked her since forever, but his player ways get in the way of them two.

"Oh shit." I say as I hit Coopers arm for him took in their direction " god damn" He whispers.

I lean forward and rest my arms on my knees. Eva says something making them both start laughing like crazy

I let out a chuckle as I hear angel eyes laugh, it's those weird laughs that by just hearing them make you laugh too.

"Alright kids listen up, today the girls will be joining us for some time, due to a situation." coach Stevens says as he walks around.