Caution: Angels in the Mirror May Be Closer Than They Appear

Azazel had a lousy day. In the first five seconds of her trip, she got stuck in a sky traffic jam. Then she got lost on her way down. She even crashed into some poor mortal's car.

Now to top it all off she couldn't find dorm 3e. She heard conversing in front of her.

"I'm sorry to bother you but do you know where 3e is?" She said glancing up. Then, she said several words in her head that would have gotten her tossed from heaven immediately, for before was her opposite and what she assumed was the target. The demon she had to work with had  black hair, tall stature, and narrowed blue eyes. The target, Sal Rochester if the nameplate behind them was anything to go by, had dark brown hair and eyes, was unfortunately closer to her own height (read: short) and looked like he got into fights often. She composed herself as Sal began to talk. 

"Yeah, this is 2e. 3e is right next us." He gave her a comforting smile. Maybe this wouldn't be too hard after all.

"Thank you sooo much, I'm Azzy Sky by the way." She gave him something that managed to be sheepish and relieved at the same time.

"Sal Rochester, and it was no problem." Yeah, definitely easier than it looked.

"Bast Sulfur." The demon sent a foul glare in her direction. As Sal went into his dorm, Bast glared down at her.

"Watch yourself, sister." He hissed. And with that her brother turned on his heel and retreated into his dorm room.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 15, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

When Two Worlds Collideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें