chapter 3

I felt uncomfortable with all the attention strained on me.  I felt a piece of hair fall by my eyes. I coughed awkwardly, now you see why I was called an awkward child. I opened my mouth to speak but closed it again. I stomped my foot and decided to leave. I climb down the ladder, as I do they all turn their attention back to the boy jasper.

"What is wrong with her?"

"Doesn't she talk? " asked a boy, my foot stopped about to hit the floor.

"She's really not much of a talker. " said monty, i smiled and i walked out the dropship. Where was i going to go now? The day has been covered by its dark warm blanket of stars, moons and planets. I smiled at the breeze.

"Hey pretty girl" said someone. I surrounded the big firepit.

"Im talking to you" i slowly turned around, a built guy towers over me. I looked up, he gave me a smirk. I tilted my head. I backed away and turned around, i felt a hard grip on my arm. Then i was turned forcefully, and pulled towards him. He pressed me against him, i looked up to him.

"Don't act hard to get..." he said, he traced a finger down my jawline to my neck. I flinched at his touch. He grabbed my chin forcefully.  He then saw my pendant, he pulled on the chain and then the pendant came to view.

"Little brave wolf" he whispered,  i tried to pull away from his grip. He laughed and pressed his lips on my neck. I grunt and hit him in his groin. He grunts and let's go of me, i run into the woods.

"YOU BITCH!"  He yells after me, i stop by a tree and lean on it. I put my pendant back into my shirt. I then noticed how far away i was from the dropship. It was dark and dangerous out here, i inched closer to the dropship. I checked every inch of the entrance for the guy. I didn't see him, i stood straight and walked normal. I went around the huge group of teens in the front and sneaked in by the side to inside of the dropship.

A huge hand covers my mouth and it muffle out my gasp. I trash around in the guys strong hold.

" No girl ever rejects me" he growls into my ear. I grunt into his hand loudly he let out a laugh,  then we heard steps from the ladder. He pulled me back and he hid us in a corner. The person coming down was the dude with super long hair.  I moan loudly to let him know I'm here....for him to help me.

"Shhh, little wolf" he whispered into my ear, that only gave me unwanted shivers along my arms. I threw my head back and hit his nose.

"What the hell is your problem?!" He yells, that got the long haired dudes attention.  He turned to us and he saw what position we were in. I opened my eyes wide and glanced at the guy who had me in his strong hold.

"Hey, let her go" he said moving in towards us. And then this idiot had to take out a knife.

"Back away spacewalker." The boy with long hair inched closer to us with his hands out.

"Let her go" he said calmly. The knife was pressed against my neck bone.

"She's mine, i saw her first" said the guy, he pressed his hand tighter into my mouth. I could actually lick his hand.

"Come on man...there are other pretty faces out there. And I'm sure they would kill to sleep with you." Said 'spacewalker'.

Smooth

I tried to fight against his hold once more but the guy was pretty strong.  I sighed and gave up, spacewalker looked at me like what are you doing? I crossed my hands and glanced at his hand over my mouth, and back at spacewalker.

"It would be a huge bite in the ass if anyone had her first than you right?" He asked, the i catches up to his hint. I opened my mouth and bit hard on his flesh. He screamed like a girl and pulled away his hand from my face. I elbowed him in his abdominal and he let out a huff. Spacewalker grabbed my hand   and  pulled me behind him.

"Go upstairs" he said, I looked at the guy who was about to throw himself at me. But spacewalker saw and pushed him off.

"GO" he growls. I climb up the ladder and i was pulled up by monty.

"Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded.

" That bastard was putting his hands all over me" I whispered angrily.

"Hey, sit over here....to calm down" said the blonde girl, she was next to a girl with brown dark hair and green eyes. They both study me, i nodded fast.

"Yeah, that's a good idea" I said.  I walked over to them, they were still looking over jasper. I lean closer to look over his face.

"Will he be alright? " I asked, the blonde girl gave me a sad smile.

"We hope so" she whispered and she patted the wet cloth on his forehead. I pull my knees closer to my cheat.

"Hey, you alright? " asked a voice, i looked up and saw spacewalker looking down at me. I nodded.

"Thank you" I said, he sat next to me. He rubbed his tighs. We were both looking at the blonde girl and the one with dark brown hair take care of jasper.

"Your quite a fighter" he whispered, i snort. But I regret it immediately., i look at him and give him a sorry smile. He smiled back.

"Dad wanted a boy, to keep his family honor." I said, spacewalker chuckled.

"Family honor? " he asked. I stayed quiet and looked at my mud covered boots.

"Look, we are at the ground. You shouldn't care about what people are going to say. Be who you think makes you happy." He said, I sighed.

"Easier said than done" I whispered, he nodded. I tugged the hem of my shirt.

"I'm finn" he said, I looked up confused.

"I tought your name was spacewalker" he smiled and shook his head.

"It's finn"

"You?" He asked.

"Payton" I said, every time I kept repeating my name I felt sure it was mine.

"Last name?" He asked, I tought about it for a few seconds.

"Sanders"

"Payton Sanders" he said as if testing the name in his mouth.

"Tough name....suits you" he said. I nodded in reponse.

"So, Payton sanders, why were you in the cell?" He asked, I froze.

"Why were you in the cell?" I asked, he chuckled. 

"I asked first"

"I want to know more" I said, I gave him a side glance and looked back at the blond girl who was leaving.

"I went on a unauthorized spacewalk." He said. My gaze was on jasper. I didn't think he would tell me.

"And you?"

"I don't want to talk about it" I whispered. He nodded.

"I see."

He stayed quiet, for now. I closed my eyes in relief and looked at jasper. He looked in alot of pain.

"I want to thank you....you saved us back there with that animal" he said, I looked at him.

"It was nothing" I whispered.

"Here in the ground it matters" he said. I looked at him.

"Nothing i do matters...if I saved you guys lives it was out of luck" I said. I got up and decided to get out.

"But you're welcome" I said, and left the third level. I climes all the way down and decided to go to the woods. I walked around a bit, breathing in its great beauty. I saw a nice spot, i sat and leaned my head back. I looked at the stars. I could imagine my dad up there in the ark. I closed my eyes.

I miss you mom.

I opened my eyes once again. Everything started to look really blurry.  I blinked fast and then slowed down. The bright moon was the last thing I saw.