chapter 7

--dream---

My body ached so much, i was getting pretty close to just killing someone right now. I wanted to move but I couldn't. I didn't know if i was standing up or sitting or laying down.  I was numb and hurting everywhere at the same time. I groaned as my shoulder blade started hurting. I moaned and tried to move....but I didn't feel like I was moving. A shot of pain was exploding on my lower back. I grind my teeth together, I open my mouth to suck in air. I sighed as somehow the pain eased a little. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

---dream over---

"We have to pull it out...or she might die" said a voice, or I think it was just my head.

"If you pull it out it won't stop bleeding and she'll loose more blood than she already has." Growled another one. I moved my fingers.

"Hey, she's waking up" said another very deep voice. I moaned in pain.

"She needs to sleep for us to take the arrow out" someone said. I moved my fingers, i wanted to open my eyes but it hurt to even breath.

"The heck with it" said the very deep voice and then i felt something being pulled out of my back. I screamed my lungs out. I kept screaming,  not even taking breaths. I felt someone flip me to my back and grabbed my face.

"Hey, hey...Shhh it's okay it's okay....your okay" they whispered.  I cried in pain and yelled more as I felt my back ache. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"I cleaned the wound and wrapped a bandage on her, she's good to go...just needs rest" I made the voice out to be clarke.

"She'll be okay" said someone, i let out small breaths and i went numb and blank.

------

I opened my eyes, my back arched and i gasped for air. I looked around,  alex was holding my hand. I blinked fast. Alex squeezed my hand.

"Glad your awake little wolf" he said,  I rolled my eyes at the nickname. But soon after regretted it.

"What happened to me? " I whispered. Alex stroke my hair back.

"You were shot with a arrow, you've been out cold for about 3 or 4 days....we weren't sure if to take out the arrow or not....but Bellamy the dickhead decided to do it anyway." Alex said, I wanted to sit up but alex pushed me back.

"You need to rest"  he said, I moved his hand away.

"I've had enough rest...  I just need to get up" I said,  he nodded and helped me up. I winced, i took a deep breath and tried again to sit up. Jasper and finn entered the dropship. Jasper looked at me and hugged me. The feeling was so strange, i smiled and hugged him back.

"Your okay" he whispered,  i nodded and pulled away.

"Alex wouldt let anyone in here....he was afraid that anyone would want to kill you, like me." Said jasper, i glanced at alex he shrugged. Finn smiled at me and gave me a small hug.

"Hey" he whispered.

"Hey" I said, finn looked at alex and just stared at him. I guess he still doesn't trust him.

"what did I miss?" I asked, I rolled my shoulder blades and cracked my neck. Alex came towards me and held me so I could get of the table.

"Oh you missed alot" said jasper, finn nudged him in the ribs. I looked up.

"What do you mean by alot?"

"Umm we'll explain later" said alex sending jasper a glare.

"Just don't worry...I'll let you know" whispered alex, i nodded. I leaned into his body so he could help me stand straight. He placed a hand on my waist.