"Okay. I don't forgive you." She calmly responds.

"Y/n, I said I'm sorry." He repeated, surprised by her answer.

"Yeah, and I do not forgive you." She repeated.

"Uhh.. Not sure you get what's happening here. This could be the last time that you--" He tried to convince her.

"No. I'm not gonna give you closure. You don't get that." She coldly stated, while standing up.

"You have to life with the shitty thing you did, for the rest of your life." She continued, while Adrian just looked up at her in shock. "You have to know that it's never, ever going to be okay."

"I just called you a slut! Roger called you a whole ass slur, so why are you being so harsh?!" He also stood up and started yelling.

"Adrian Pucey, if you continue to yell just because you didn't get it your way.. I will leave you here and never talk to you again." She threatened the boy. "So will you talk to me like a civilized person or continue to throw a temper tantrum?"

"Why won't you accept my apology?" He asked now calmer.

"I did, I just didn't forgive you and from that I can see that you didn't really care about my feelings, but more about how it made you guilty." She explained which made Adrian frustrated again, but he controlled his anger this time and didn't begin to insult her again.

"How can I get your forgiveness?" He tried again.

"By actually being sorry.. I'm not even mad that you made fun of my appearance or whateva, but my sexuality and house are pretty important to me mind you." She responded, before beginning to turn around and leave him there.

"I will prove myself to you before the winter break ends!" He promises and Y/n just nodded before walking back towards the courtyard.

When she was about to pass the snowy place, she saw a red head kneeling down in the snow, wearing nothing but a sweater to warm himself. He seemed to be looking for something, so Y/n walked closer towards him and looked over his shoulder.

Ron, who was the said red head, noticed a big shadow behind him and when he turned around he was met with a f/c stomach. Well it was the person's sweater that was f/c, but his eyes immediately met their stomach area before trailing upwards and towards their face.

"Y/n!" He exclaimed glad to see the girl again, he really wanted to congratulate her for their win against Ravenclaw. But when he saw her surrounded by all of those popular dudes, he chickened out.

"Hey, Ron." She warmly greeted him back. "What are you looking for?"

"Well, I kind of dropped my wand some where here and can't find it again." He answered back, ready for her to laugh at him, but she never did.

"I can help you if you want." She offered, while crouching down next to him.

"Ah that would be nice , thanks!" He accepted before the two second years started searching for the broken wand in question.

After a while Y/n finally found it and handed it back to a relieved Ron. "Thank you so much!!"

"No problem, want to go inside now?" She asked the boy, while burying herself more in the warmth of her scarf.

When they entered Ron couldn't take his eyes off of the girl. The snowflakes that were stuck to her hair, eyebrows and eyelashes just made her look like a fairy. And especially the way her eye bags made her look like a little badger herself.

"Pretty.." Ron muttered to himself, which made Y/n look over questionigly.

"I-i meant pretty cold out there, don't you think??" He immediately corrected himself, while looking anywhere but her.