I snap out of it and look up at him. He seems suspicious, the same way he was when Drake and I were talking last night. But then he seems to comprehend the scene and... Is he smug?

"Nothing," I say. "I was just telling Drake that his fly is down." Drake's eyes widen and whip down to his pants, only to find his zipper in the correct place. A group of passing girls giggle at him.

His cheeks redden just a shade and he stalks away. Aiden grins. "Keep that up and you'll find yourself with quite a few enemies."

I turn and smirk at him. "If they try anything, they'll wish they hadn't."

* * *

Aiden, Archie and I are strolling to the arena when Archie suddenly laughs. "Man, Audin, I heard about your litle show down with Drake yesterday. Hilarious!" He doubles over. I roll my eyes. "Quit exaggerating, Drama Queen. He just needed to back off, so I did what was necessary." I see Aiden smirk out of the corner of my eye. Wow, he really does think of me as his.

"So," he begins. "You excited to fight the best swordsman in camp? We have a little duelling tournament thing happening."

"Ha!" I say loudly. "I'm good thanks. I'll, uh... I'll be..."

"The cheerleader!" Offers Archie. "I bet you can come up with some sick rhymes. 'We're not so good with strength, but we are real slick. We're gonna beat you anyway 'cause Ares is a-'"

"Finish that and you'll wish you hadn't, screw-head."

Archie's grin falls off when a figure looms above us, blocking our way into the arena. I scowl. "Back up, snott-face. We need to get in there."

Aiden puts a hand on my shoulder and I stiffen, but he doesn't seem to notice. Or he's ignoring it. "It's okay, Audin." The next part comes out in a more menacing tone. "Kallum here will move for us, won't he?"

Kallum snorts and steps to the side. "Sure, but it's not much better in there."

Aiden, Archie and I wander into the arena in disbelief.

The cabin 11 kids are on one side in a bunch and the cabin 5 kids on the other, all arguing and screaming. Aiden stomps over and into the middle. "Hey!" Nobody pays attention. "HEY!"

The noise dies down. "Okay guys, chill out. It looks like we've been double booked, but that's okay. We'll figue something out."

"Yeah, I think we can." Kallum joins Aiden in the middle and towers over him. "I have an idea." Aiden doesn't falter for a second. "Go on, then."

Kallum looks too smug. "I say that we fight for the arena. Each team nominates a representative to fight the best swordsman." He chuckles. "Or should I say, wo-man." Laughs come from the Ares cabin, but the Hermes kids just want him to finish. Kallum gets the idea and continues. "Whoever manages to stay in the longest wins the arena for their cabin."

Aiden sticks his hand out. "Agreed." Kallum smirks and brings his own to meet Aiden's, but Aiden jerks his up at the last second. "On one condition. Each team nominates the other's representative."

Kallum's smirk deepens. "Done."

The cabins part and make huddles, everyone tightly knit and speaking in whispers. "Okay," says Aiden. "I say we nominate James. I'm sorry, but he's a weedy little sod. He won't last a minute in there with her." I try to ask who 'her' is, but I'm interrupted by another camper, someone I don't know. "Sounds good chief. Let's roll."

The huddle expands and breaks, leaving our cabin surrounding one half of the ring and the Ares cabin taking up the other. I can't help but feel uneasy about the look on Kallum's face. "Okay then," he says. "Ladies first."

Aiden narrows his eyes. "James."

Aiden wasn't kidding. A tiny little structure of sticks gets pushed to the front of the group and stumbles into the circle. He seems pretty nervous, but the rest of the group remains smug. I have a bad feeling. By the looks of it, so does Aiden.

My stomach drops at Kallum's words. "Audin."

Everyone turns to me with looks of utter terror on their faces. Thanks for the support guys. Aiden opens his mouth to object but I cut him off. "Whatever. Sack of sticks can go first." A few of the Hermes kids snigger.

Kallum snarls at my lack of reaction. "Fine. Come on, champion!"

The group parts on the other side of the circle and a blonde-haired girl dragging a sword behind her walks through. I do a double take.

What's Orca doing in the ring?

______

Sup people! Aren't I amazing? Early updates all the way!

I really appreciate all the support I'm getting from you guys, especially since I'm so terrible at updating regularly. Bloody 41 votes and 461 reads?! WOOHOOO!!!

Will Audin die of surprise? Will Orca yell 'April Fools!' and run off into the sunset? Who knows?

Hope you guys comment all your feedback and guesses, it's so fun reading them! Oh, and I don't mind if you go all OCD on spelling mistakes and stuff. It's helpful, so tell me if you notice it.

Vote, comment and follow if you will,

Rainbow_Ink