The younger could feel Scarlett smirk on her back, suddenly she feels an arm snicking in front of her grabbing her throat, she's pulled upright against Scarlett's front. "Begging me won't help you." The blonde murmured biting her earlobe resuming her thrust into the younger.

This position was a lot more satisfying for Scarlett because with every thrust the part of the toy in her would push against her soft spots. With her left hand, she held Lizzie's ponytail pulling her head to rest on her shoulder, with her right hand she starts fiddling with the brunette's nipple all the while she was moving her hips faster. "I'm going to use you to come then I'll make love to you, and who knows what happens next."

"You make me feel so good, be a good girl and moan my name." Scarlett ordered when she saw that Lizzie was trying to keep her moans to herself. One of Lizzie's hands went behind her and to Scarlett's clit, she rubs her bundle of nerf at the same rhythm Scarlett moved her hips. " mh just like that."

Scarlett hide her moans on Lizzie's back, in the next minute she felt it explode from her lower stomach traversing all her body. She came in a last cry of Lizzie's name, the younger collapse on the bed with Scarlett lying on her back. "Thank you for helping me baby girl." The blonde said softly kissing her back getting her breath under control.

Elizabeth gasps and quivers when Scarlett gets the toy out of her, even the slightest touch would send her body on fire. She didn't know how much she could take anymore, or if it was pleasure or pain that she felt. Scarlett helped her to turn around they share a longing look making sure both of them were fine.

They both met in a soft kiss, true to her parol Scarlett made love to Lizzie. It was nice after all this rough sex to share a sweet moment, they practically never broke eye contact only when they were kissing. Somewhere in the moment, Lizzie had wrapped her legs around Scarlett's waist. Their hands intertwined next to their heads while Scarlett slowly moved her hips.

It didn't take long for Elizabeth to reach her climax again with how much she had been edge, unfortunately for her Scarlett had sensed it and stopped all movement. "Please, Please Scarlett," Elizabeth begged tearing up.

Scarlett shakes her head and pulls out completely getting the toy out of her, she straddles one of Lizzie's thighs. She trails her hand from her neck down to her core, Elizabeth catches her wrist. "Stop I-I can't anymore, stop please."

Scarlett snatches her arm away with a stern face. "If you really want to stop you know what to say otherwise shut it and let me play with you." She told her to let Lizzie a moment to safeword if she really was at her limit, but she didn't.

Scarlett's hand finishes its way to Lizzie's cunt, she looks up discreetly making sure Elizabeth wasn't uncomfortable before letting her fingers through her folds.

Right now Elizabeth was a begging mess, she didn't need much to cum and Scarlett knew it. She leans down and sucks on one of her soft spots on her collarbone making Lizzie arch her back one last time finally having her release.

She screams Scarlett's name grasping the older neck to have her closer, this was pure pleasing her legs trembling with how strong her climax was. As soon as she git through her climax she pushes Scarlett's hand off of her body. "Red, red, red, I can't anymore."

"It's okay sweetie, you're okay." Scarlett moves to sit next to her on the bed, taking her in her arms being very careful not to touch Lizzie's sensitive zone. She kisses Lizzie's head, stroking her spines and whispering sweet nothing to calm her down. "I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too," Lizzie mumbled in her chest, they didn't care if they smelled bad or if they were sticky from the sweat all they wanted was to cuddle and for Elizabeth to have some aftercare. "I'm hungry." Lizzie mumbled, making Scarlett giggled.

"I'll go find something for you if you want, then we can cuddle more." The blonde proposed and Lizzie nod rolling on her back making sure her thighs don't rub together, Scarlett kiss her forehead a couple of times and get up. She grabs a large t-shirt from their closet out it on, all the while Lizzie observes her. "Check the fridge second shelf behind the bottle of pickles." The younger instructed, putting all her energy to reach the cover and cover herself with it closing her eyes just for five minutes.

Scarlett went to the kitchen cut some fruits place them into a bowl, she went into the fridge to grab what Lizzie asked her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Scarlett went to the kitchen cut some fruits place them into a bowl, she went into the fridge to grab what Lizzie asked her. She shakes her head chuckling when she sees the last part of the chocolate cake. She grabs a spoon closing the drawer with her hip while holding the plate with the cake and the bowl of fruit.

She makes her way back into their room and smiles sweetly at the sight, Lizzie was lazily opening her mouth for Scarlett to feed her. "Why didn't you tell me you only changed the cake place."

"Because it was funny seeing you angry about a piece of cake." Lizzie smiled teasingly munching and a fruit Scarlett gave her. "I wasn't angry about the cake."

"Oh, so you edged me for fun?" Lizzie said getting to her old self. "No missy I edge you because you were a bit too sassy for my liking." Scarlett told her turning the spoon in the air pointing at Lizzie, they continue to talk while Scarlett feed her with fruit and chocolate cake taking a bit for herself in between.

"I don't know if I like to be edged because now I'm so sensitive, I get the feeling that with every step I'll take I'll cum right on the spot. But on the other side, I never came like that in my life, like a life-blowing orgasm." Lizzie explained when they're back to cuddling, she had taken Scarlett's shirt off again because she was craving some skin-to-skin contact.

-

December 8th, 2021:

This is some wet dream she just had. Lizzie had woken up just when Scarlett had let her cum, she was disoriented and lost. How she wishes she could cuddle with Scarlett like they did that night.

She gets up and went to take a shower, a cold one preferably. Today is the day she decided to let Scarlett explained herself, she should've done it yesterday but she forgot. Now Rose was coming in two days and Scarlett was right they needed to talk before she arrived.

She gets dressed in sweatpants and one of her hoodies, well in reality it was one of Scarlett's but she stole it from her way before they started to date. When she was ready to go downstairs she stops herself and look at the letter on her desk, she guessed that if Scarlett want to be honest with her she would too.

She put the letter in her front pocket and make her way downstairs, Scarlett, Dylan, and Adelaide were already in the kitchen having a nice discussion over breakfast. She politely greets them and gets a cup of coffee for herself, once she's done she got closer to Scarlett making it obvious she wanted to talk to her. "Can we talk? Alone." She whisper-ask eyeing Dylan and Adelaide uncomfortably.

"Sure." Scarlett answered sliding out of her stool sending an apologetic smile to the two people in the room, she grabs her coffee and follows Lizzie outside.  They both sit at the picnic table at the end of the garden in complete silence.

-

So tomorrow they'll finally talk!

Polaroids (ScarLizzie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें