Bonus Chapter 4

Comincia dall'inizio

"Dada will be back soon. Then we'll go to the mall with him. All your uncles and aunts will be at home today. You haven't met some of them yet. I'm sure you'll like them." George said.

They spent another hour in the park before Dream came back. They all got in the car and went to the mall.

"Evelyn missed you Dream." George said.

"I know. I missed both of you too. But now the surprise is done and I hope you'll like it. I'm sorry." Dream said.

"Don't apologize idiot. You did it for Evelyn so I'm sure it's amazing." George said. They parked the car and went inside the mall.

"Hey Evie. I'll buy you whatever you want today! Go choose your favourite things!" Dream said. George let Evelyn on her feet and she ran across the mall, George following behind.

She entered a toy shop. She chose a small cloud plushie, a bright colored set of play-doh and a orange t-rex toy that clapped it's hands. By what George and Dream had observed over the months, Evelyn really liked Dinosaurs. And I mean, who doesn't?

They bought some clothes and shoes and other things for Evelyn before leaving the mall to go back home. George called his mum and asked her to come over. He called all his friends too.

When they reached home, Dream ran to the door and unlocked it. Once George and Evelyn got to the door Dream opened it wide. George was both shocked and amazed by the sight in front of him.

The whole house was decorated with colorful decorations. They were mostly dinosaur themed but some of them were train themed as well. Evelyn would get really excited when she saw a train so Dream thought it'd be a good decoration.

There was a big cake on the coffee table. It was light yellow in color and had a purple dinosaur on top. The coffee table was surrounded by blue and white balloons and green ribbons. There was a big gold balloon that said '1'.

"What do you think? Am I a good event manager?" Dream asked. George's mouth was agape at how amazing the place looked.

"You did all this on your own?" George asked.

"Mhm. I had planned it for a while. Do you like it?" Dream asked.

"I love It! It looks amazing! You did such a good job! I forgive you for leaving us at the zoo and the park." George said. Dream chuckled. George took Evelyn to her bedroom and dressed her in some comfy but cute clothes so she wouldn't get annoyed by her clothes during the party.

^Evelyn's outfit (I wanted to do something gender neutral and simple because I've heard babies get uncomfortable and annoyed in big fluffy dresses

^Evelyn's outfit (I wanted to do something gender neutral and simple because I've heard babies get uncomfortable and annoyed in big fluffy dresses.)^

Soon everyone arrived at their house. Wilbur and his brothers were the first ones there, followed by Niki, Tubbo and Ranboo. Then Mrs Davidson arrived with Dream's siblings. After a while Eva showed up too. Darryl and Zak arrived right after her. Karl and his husbands were the last ones there.

"I'm sorry Gogy, Quackity was being a lazy ass. Also congrats on your one year of marriage! I had planned to visit you but... couldn't... for some reason. You can ask Quackity about it, it was his fault again." Karl said.

"Oh yeah I fucked him the day before your wedding anniversary. He couldn't walk for like half a week." Quackity said proudly. George stared at him then dragged Karl away.

"You're staying with me for the rest of the party. We haven't met in ages!" George said. Karl giggled and nodded.

The party went by smoothly. Evelyn cut the cake and everyone sang her happy birthday. Everyone was served cake and then dinner, which was just pizza and some other fast foods like fries and chicken nuggets.

When everyone was done eating it was time for the guests to leave. George and Dream's friends left pretty early. Karl and Eva decided to stay for a bit longer to spend time as they were meeting after literal months.

Mrs Davidson was also staying till late night along with all Dream's siblings.

"Hey Eva! Thanks for coming to the party! How are you doing?" George asked as he sat beside Eva.

"I'm doing good. Guess what! I'm engaged! I'm marrying Paul. You remember the guy I told you about? The one I met at the book store?" Eva said.

"Yeah I remember you telling me that. I hope you two have a great life ahead!" George said.

"Thank You! How's your life going?" Eva asked.

"It's going great. Dream is really caring. He takes care of both me and Evelyn. I'm glad to have found someone like him." George said. Dream came over to him and sat next to him, kissing his cheek.

They talked for a while but Eva had to leave soon. George went to his mum who sat on the couch holding Evelyn while Drista played with her.

"Hi mum. How are You?" George asked.

"I'm great Georgie, how are You?" She asked back.

"Yeah I'm doing great too. I'm sorry I don't visit often anymore. I'm busy with Evelyn and Twitch the whole day." George said.

"Aww it's alright Georgie! I completely understand. You can get really busy with children and work. I know this very well, I've taken care of two babies at once." George's mum said. George smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks mum. I'll make sure I visit you guys regularly from now on." George said.

"Yeah George, and bring Evelyn too! She's adorable! And I think she likes me too. What can I say, I'm the better aunt." Drista said. George giggled.

"Sure Drista! I think she loves you." George said. Karl came to George.

"Hey I'll be going now. Sapnap is worrying about me. I'll see you soon though! Bye, Goodnight!" Karl said and left. Soon Mrs Davidson and Dream's siblings left too. The party was finally over. Evelyn was asleep already as she was exhausted after the long day. Dream and George decided to go to sleep too.
____________________
1678 words.

That's a long chapter-

Sorry for late update. I was studying today (surprising if you ask me) because my exams are starting in like two weeks.

There are two more chapters after this one and then the book is completed. I'll start working on the other book now which is dnf university au.

Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Have a great day/night.