Chapter 36: Clara

Thank you guys so much for 500+ reads! I'm actually so thankful to all my readers. When I started writing this book I never imagined it to even get like 10 reads ;-; Thank you guys :')

Today is Tuesday. George had recovered from the cold a lot but he was still sick. Dream decided to go to school while George stayed home, decorating.

Dream got a call from Clara early in the morning saying she was leaving the house she lived in now and moving back today. She had to take a flight to Florida which was about 3 hours long and then the drive home would be about an hour. Her plane departed at 12 in the noon so both Dream and George had enough time.

Dream was at school already. He was standing with Sapnap and his clingy boyfriends, third-wheeling and missing George.

"If you guys are done being all lovey dovey, do you guys wanna join an SMP me and George created?" Dream asked as Karl continued clinging and leaning onto his boyfriends.

"Sure, send me the ip later. Also don't make it too obvious that you miss George." Sapnap said. Dream rolled his eyes.

"Of course I miss him idiots. I just wanna go home as soon as possible and be able to be with him again." Dream said with a dramatic pout. Karl's phone pinged and he got busy with it.

"Are you guys done unpacking yet? George messaged me that he was busy decorating so he isn't coming to school. I was so confused." Karl said looking up from his phone.

"We are pretty much done. We still have to make room for his clothes. That is probably the only thing still in boxes. Also he's decorating the house for Clara, my older sister, and he's a little sick." Dream informed.

"Wait Clara is coming back?! When?" Sapnap said excitedly. Dream chuckled.

"You seem more excited to meet her than me. She's coming today at like 4 or 5." Dream said.

"Cool! I'm hanging out at your place today if you're not busy." Sapnap declared.

"Sure! I don't have anything to do either. All the 'decorating' stuff is being handled by Georgie, all the 'cooking' stuff by Mrs Davidson. I have nothing to do." Dream said.

"Okay then that's final, we are gonna be there when Clara arrives. We can play on your SMP I guess." Sapnap said.

"Hell yeah! We can-" Dream got cut off by the bell and they waved to each other and scattered to go to their classes.

Time Skip✨

The school day ended and Dream was heading home with Mrs Davidson. George was done decorating but stayed back in case Clara came home earlier than expected.

"Is George okay?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, he's doing a lot better, actually." Mrs Davidson said.

"That's great! I hope he could go to school with me soon. It's lonely without him." Dream said.

"You should ask him. He said he wanted to go to school tomorrow. He couldn't concentrate on things at home either. He felt lonely without you too. You guys are like literally inseparable." She giggled.

"Yeah, I just can't live without him anymore. I will always stay by his side for the rest of my life." Dream smiled.

"Sure, just marry him already! I would love to have you as my son-in-law." Mrs Davidson said happily.

"Uhm... Sure!" Dream said awkwardly.

"Hey you don't have to be nervous around me. I'm like your mother, but like- actually a mother. We can have mother-son talks." Mrs Davidson said calmly. Dream nodded.

"Uh c-can- nevermind." Dream muttered.

"Tell me, Dream." Mrs Davidson asked softly.

"Uh nothing, I was about to ask something dumb." Dream said.

"You can ask anything, I won't find your questions dumb." Mrs Davidson said.

"C-Can I call you M-Mom?" Dream asked slowly.

"Yes! Yes you can. I'll be more than happy if you called me mum."

"Thank you... Mom..." Dream smiled. Mrs Davidson patted his back.

"We're home. Let's go in, George is waiting." Mrs Davidson said. She put an arm around Dream's shoulder in a motherly way as they walked inside.

"Oh and, Mrs- Mom, Sapnap wanted to come over to meet Clara today." Dream said.

"That's fine! I like having people over." Mrs Davidson said. Dream smiled as they walked inside.

"Dream!" George yelled and practically threw himself over Dream who stumbled back a bit before balancing the both of them. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you more, especially with all the third-wheeling I did today." Dream said as he hugged George tightly.

"Mum can we go upstairs? I did all the work here already." George asked. Mrs Davidson nodded with a smile.

"Thanks Mom! I'll see you in a bit!" Dream said as he headed upstairs with George. George gasped in surprise but soon smiled so wide his cheeks started hurting. They entered the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"I love you!" George said as he peppered Dream with kisses.

"I love you too!" Dream said and held George's face to kiss him. They were both blushing and smiling as they broke the kiss.

"What did you do at school?" George asked a moment later.

"Nothing much, I missed you, and I third-wheeled." Dream said. George giggled.

"I prepared so many things for Clara! Can you ask her when she is gonna be here?" George asked.

"Sure." Dream said and pulled out his phone to call Clara. He talked to her and hung up before turning back to George.

"She will be here in 10!" Dream exclaimed.

"Great! Let's go downstairs." George said and got up pulling Dream with him. They went downstairs and saw Sapnap, Karl and Quackity sitting on the couch talking to Mrs Davidson while playing with Patches.

"Hey guys!" Dream said. They all turned to look at him and smiled.

"Hey man! I think we're a bit late but it's fine cuz Clara isn't here yet." Sapnap said. Dream nodded.

"She is on her way. 10 more minutes." Dream said. He sat down with his friends and talked to them for a while.

Soon there was a knock on the door. Dream hopped up from the couch to open the door.

There stood his older sister with a big smile, and a couple bags.
____________________
1030 words.

Clara is finally here! I have an important exam at school tomorrow so I am not sure if I can write the next chapter tomorrow but I'll try my best.

Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Have a great day/night.