Chapter 8: Lunch date & Student council

After leaving Horikita standing there, we made our way back to the classroom. To only be greeted by everyone but mostly are just staring at me. Seeing this Ayanokoji quietly walked to his seat undetected, Hirata then spoke up.

"Um, Satoru-kun abo,........" as he was talking the door opened revealing Horikita and Chibashira-sensei. Immediately everyone went to there seats and so did I, The classroom immediately went dead silent.

Seating in my seat, I noticed that Horikita keep glancing at me with slightly anger but she isn't the only one. Hirata, Sato And Matsushita occasionally looks back and took glances at me frequently. Of course, there are also not the only ones, almost all of the class is at least glanced at me once or twice.

'Guessing Hirata told them about me being the one who tipped him off. Hopefully Horikita or rather Chibashira-sensei will not leak the contract with everyone here or least I would be a celebrity in the other classes. Gathering there attention right now when the class is still weak and pathetic is a bad move to make' I thought, completely making a game plan for the upcoming question thrown at me later.

The explanation started and everyone is closely listening all most everyone, even thought we were given a huge shock that would keep someone up. Sudo perfectly fallen asleep, even thought everyone is listening and is starting to take this seriously he is the only one who is ignoring everyone, even Ike and Yamauchi put down there consoles and are listening but chances are they might break there consoles since that's the one of the reasons they lost so much point early on.

And so Class D got there first serving of reality, whether they grow and learn from this is still unknown. From what I observe everyone here has a somewhat of a pride in themselves or rather a large chip in there shoulder. From the first day they got had no doubt about anything and took everything at face value, although the teachers are supposed to guide them and everything. They seem to trust the brochures and flattery rather than being vigilant which means they either are naive and idiotic or prideful. I immediately eliminated naive or idiotic although some of them are but they certainly is prideful.

Considering there test scores and the easiness of the mock exam there is a large amount of slightly below average people in this class. And with them being admitted to a so called Elite school, they must have develop somewhat of a pride or rather superiority complex as such. Since they who could be consider as a run-of-mill high schoolers managed to be accepted in to this high class school and not those honor type students those who have been considered by other as those who would be successful in life unlike them.

'Fixing there defects would be tough, if the person it self doesn't not acknowledge and try to change his/her defect it would be hopeless. But that's there job, I will only provide an advice if they can't fix it then they should leave. But for now destroying that useless pride is a must' I thought while watching everyone analytically.

~Time Skip(Lunchtime)~

The bell rang signaling the start of the lunch break, the teacher immediately stopped and gave us some pointer and homework before packing and leaving. As the teacher was leaving everyone with the exemption of Koenji and Sudo not standing up and giving our farewell to the teacher.
(I don't know Japanese school etiquette, basing this of anime)

As the teacher left everyone sat down and the classroom has gone quiet once again, with some of my classmate occasionally glancing at me from time to time. Surprisingly Koenji stayed in his seat albeit holding a mirror fixing his hair, which is sus since Koenji is always the first to leave the classroom at break time. And Sudo he is still passed out in his desk with a slight drool escaping his opened mouth, I was tempted to ball up a piece of paper and flick it in his mouth to enter his throat giving him a nice wake up call but ultimately decided agains it as the focus of most of the class is on me. Seeing this Hirata stood up and start to address me,