Chapter 412

Lu Nanqi's lips pressed upwards, and suddenly he clicked upwards, "I'm done, I just ask casually, you are so nervous, since you want to save them, you can save them yourself."

She threw the key away. Into Chen Xiaobao's arms, Chen Xiaobao happily ran to open the door.

Including Chen Xiaobao himself, a total of twenty-six people were arrested as experiments.

The listless people, like birds locked in cages, finally returned to life after being released.

Twenty people were standing all over the corridor.

Lu Nanqi said: "From now on, you are free. Those who want to survive, leave here immediately, and then go to Huo Ping. If you receive food from him, you can leave the base. As long as you leave the base, I believe you. We can be safe."

"Are we really, can we leave the base?" Some people questioned, "The one who captured us is the surname Huo. Let us go to Hoping again. That doesn't mean that we will continue to die. "

Lu Nanqi said, "Huo Zhonglin is Huo Zhonglin, and Huo Ping is Huo Ping. Although they are in a father-son relationship, they are different."

"They are all surnamed Huo. Since they are both surnamed Huo, what's the difference?" Behind the crowd, a clear voice of doubt from a man sounded abruptly.

As the sound rang, the crowd turned sideways to make room for those behind.

The person slowly walked forward, and stopped until he stood still in front of Lu Nanqi.

He looked at her with irony in his eyes, and said again, "You are telling me, what is different about them?"

Lu Nanqi was startled, but he didn't expect it would be Wu Feng, who went with Huo Ping. Feng returned to his hometown, and the man who disappeared after his return was actually imprisoned here as a test subject.

She looked at this group of men, and suddenly realized that if the guess was correct, these people were all committed mistakes and imprisoned.

Then this laboratory took the opportunity to select those with supernatural powers from this group of criminals to do experiments.

Huo Zhonglin and the people in this laboratory are cooperating to do this kind of activity.

Since he is a prisoner, no one will notice the problem even if he is dead.

It is a good thing that kills two birds with one stone even if it will not be discovered by others, but it can also lead to experiments.

"Hoping serves porridge at the gate of the base. The base intends to move people out to live in to prepare for this winter. Everyone who goes out today can receive a bowl of porridge and five steamed buns, the leftover food in the base. Not much, but he still contributed all the food." Lu Nanqi said: "I know what you are afraid of. You are worried that you will be captured again, but since Huo Zhonglin kept you in such a secret place, it must be In order not to let people notice anything, even if you go out and stand in front of him, in the presence of a large crowd, do they really dare to directly do it to you, really want to do it, how would other people treat him Huo Zhonglin? So you guys You can rest assured that Huo Zhonglin has to eat if you don't eat this dumb loss, but the premise of all this is that you have to hurry and leave here!"

They still hesitated.

"It's up to you if you don't go. If you don't go this time, you won't have this opportunity in the future." Lu Nanqi warned for the last time, and then, never looking at their reaction, took Chen Xiaobao and quickly left here. basement.