'Oh hey Phil!' I said while rubbing the top of his head, ignoring his gibberish shouts for me to get out of North's kitchen.

'We have a guest and she's hungry! I've come to get her a snack! Do you have something that I could give to her?' I asked while walking around the large island bench and sitting on one of the high stools that were pushed neatly under it.

The yeti rolled his eyes and walked over to the large rustic styled ovens.

'Soo.... this is where ya ran off to.' I heard a familiar Australian accent.

'Uh huh! I'm hungry and so is Romie.' I said towards the large Pooka while spinning around in circles on the stool like a child.

'Oh, are ya now. Cause from what I saw, it seems someone has a crush on the new girl!' Bunny teased.

I practicality fell off the spinning chair.

'Shut up! No I don't!' I rebutted a little to quickly. Bunny rolled his eyes and shook his head.

'Jack, do ya know what happens when ya play with fire?' Bunny asked while lazily leaning on a wall.

'If you're trying to tell me to stop flirting with her then just come on out and say it. But like normal I'm not going to listen.' I said as I grabbed out a serving tray to put the fresh out-of-the-oven goodies for Romanna.

'Ooo, hot hot!' I exclaimed while juggling a chocolate chip biscuit in my hands before shoving it into my mouth.

'Hmmmm, this is good!' I said with my mouth full while giving Phil the thumbs up.

'So, ya not goin to listen when I say it's not a good idea to be flirtin with 'er?' Bunny asked after I had swallowed the mouth full of gooey chocolate biscuit.

'Yep' I replied looking at him with a satisfied grin. 'Well then, if I can't stop ya then I might as well help ya. Believe me you'll need it.' Bunny said while stepping forward and also stealing a chocolate chip biscuit from the hot tray.

'Are you serious. Me getting advice about girls from you! Hahaha sorry, not meaning to doubt you or anything but..... yeah no thanks, I think I can handle this on my own.'

'Oh really, well then, I'll leave you to it. I'm just gonna go and return this to Romanna, so don't mind me.' Bunny said while waving her leather cowboy hat in my face.

'Where did you get that!' I practicality squealed. My voice was as high as one of Tooth's mini fairies.

'Well, if you cared enough to listen to me I would have told ya she had dropped it in the field, back when we were fightin. I picked it up in hope of returnin it to 'er ma'self. By the looks of things, this hat seems quite old and must be very precious to 'er. Then when I saw ya make that move on her, I immediately thought, Aw, poor kid he's got no idea what he's gettin himself into, I should help. Here.' Bunny said throwing the hat at me.

I caught it, and carefully sat it down next to me.

'You give it to 'er, tell 'er you found it. It's the perfect thing to win her heart, returnin somethin she's lost. Oh and you're servin her food too! That's anotha win.' He said confidently while picking up the tray of food I was neatly arranging off the bench and shoved it into my arms. He grabbed her hat and pushed me out of the kitchen.

'Anotha tip, don't leave a girl waitin. Come on, walk fasta. Also if you start talkin, don't ask er 'bout 'er fatha' Bunny grabbed the hood on the back of my jumper, forcing me to stop and look up at him, face to face.

'Umm... why?' I asked struggling to keep up with his fast paced tips and instructions that I have to memorize.

'Because I can all ready see she's had some kind of bad experience with 'er fatha and It's scarred her. You heard what that old lady said in the post office, Jessica's fatha isn't Romanna's fatha. Jessica is her step sista. Mate, it doesn't take a mind reada to see she's broken. She's exactly like me. Blocking our emotions because it hurts to much to face the reality of the pain in our pasts.