The lies truth

((TW: KNIFE AND DEATH))

"But my question is...Do YOU love ME mondo?" I asked. Now it was time for the truth. I muffled my face and closed my eyes and hard as I could. My face heated up read and I put my hands together, forcing myself to accept the fact about what was about to come. "Do I?" Mondo asked himself. "Do you?" I responded back. He put his hand behind his neck and looked down. "I hope this answers your question" he said. He Luke's me to him and forced me into a kiss. I was kissing him in shock I hugged him and closed my eyes. I wish this never had to end. I was kissing my best friend. Or so now boyfriend? Ugh I just loved him too much.
We pulled apart and mondo had on of his hands on my check "Is that enough to answer your question?" He smiled and chuckled. "Mhm." I said. My face was all red. I wish it never had to end but it was the best thing I've ever experienced in my whole entire life. "I love you so much Mondo- I really do." I said. "Let's go lay down, forget any of your bad thoughts and pretend we're the only ones left on the planet." He said. Everything he says was just so lovable. I pulled the covers over me and he shut the lights off and left the curtains opened. He took off his shoes and cuddled with me. We just sat their and hugged each other tightly. "Don't leave me please Mondo, just don't." I whispered to him. "I swear on you that I won't." He responded. He kissed my forehead and he eventually fell asleep.
I saw something come out of the window. I left the bed very slowly so I wouldn't wake up Mondo. I got out eventually and looked at the window. It was her. It was Mukuro. It was what I saw the last time when I was wish Mondo. She was standing outside the window with roses and a knife in her hand. Except this time it was real. She noticed that I saw her and walked up to the window. "Taka my love." She said. "Take my hand." She said. I wanted to cry. Mondo was my boyfriend now and she just had to ruin it by going obsessive over me. "Anything for you taka. Anything." She smiled and put her hand through the window. "kiyondo, please help me please." I whispered to myself. "I have a whole shrine of you, would you like to see it my love?" Mukuro said. "No- leave me alone!" I screamed. I screamed to loudly that Mondo woke up. Mondo got out of bed slowly being confused. Mukuro was trying to come in from the window. But I just didint know what to do. She got in and Mondo finally saw. She was trying to come for w me with the knife. My eyes got so watery I had to blink. I open my eyes and see my biggest nightmare.