Chapter 4: The Hidden Truth

**********************
"Umm (y/n)..." Stilis started.

He looked very worried. I only made a sound gesturing for him to go on with his sentence.

"We need to talk." Stiles continued.

"OK?" I asked/said.

"You know like the legends of a man kind wolf?" Stiles said.

"Your a werewolf." the unknown guy said.

My eyes widened.
Stiles only struged.

"Hey! I taught we agreed that I was doing all the talking?!" Stiles yelled.

"Huh?" I said confused and still sleapy.

"Guys your not helping." Scott said trying to talk over them. "Yeah wel I'm trying to help not like Derek over there." Stiles said while pointing to the unknown guy wel I guess then his name is Derek.

"Then I'll leave." Derek snapped. He turned around to leave just as Scott spoke up.

"Come on Derek. We need you to help us. We can't do this without you. " Scott said.
Derek stopped and turned around and glared at me.

"Ok thanks" Scott said while looking at Derek.

"Somethings happening to you y/n. Something big" Scott continued.

Stiles went next to Derek and Scott and whispered "The full moon is in a couple of hours we need to get her out of here."

Scoot said something back and walked out of the room.

Suddenly the lights went off and i heard a loud crash. My vision slowly started to come clear. When I looked around i only saw a Stiles laying flat on the ground in front of a window. It seems he wanted to jump through the window to break the glass. I let out a small laugh. Then Derek and Scott came running in the room. Only to find Stiles on the ground.

"Oh come on Stiles!" Derek snapped. He walked to the window and punced the window so it can break. He did it first shot. "Lets go Stiles." Scott said while helping him up to his feat. But he was already unconscious. He let Stiles hung on his arm for Scott to help the unconscious boy out of the room. Derek picked me up and carried me out of the building in bridelstyle. When we reached the outside of the building I felt being put in a car. I was in the passenger seat. They  started to start the car engine. And slowly pulled away from the park way. My vision came blurry. And I felt myself slowly drifting asleep.

I found myself half asleep on a double bed. I woke up and saw that I was in a apartment/loft. It was a big room. Derek and Scott was standing at the side of a table talking.

"Huh? Where am I?" I said.

They both looked at me at the same time.
"Uh hi y/n. This is Derek's place." Scott said pointing at Derek. "How did I get hear!?"

"We carried you here." Scott said calmly. "So you kidnapped me. HELP KIDNAPPERSS!" I yelled in stress. "No no no. We brought you here to help you, y/n." Scott said quickly. " Why!?" I snapped. "You know that animal that bite you. Everyone thinks it's a mountain loin that bite you. But it was not a mountain lion it was a..."
Scott said.
"Werewolf" I finished his sentence. They all looked at me surprised but glad I understood. "There are three levels of werewolfs Alpha, Omega and Beta. That werewolf was a alpha and it bite you. The alpha bite you for a reosan. He either wants you in his pack or" Scott paused and looked at Derek. "Wants to kill you to get more power." Derek added. "So I'm a a aa wer-were-werewolf?" I asked concerning. "We don't know yet you can be iumme to the bite. It wil then either kill you or turn into something else, something big." Derek said.
Stilies finally woke up from the couch he was placed on. "I missed it?" he asked surprise.

**********************