The introduction

____________________
This is my first book, I may have some spelling mistakes but I'll try my best :) Enjoy and comment your thoughts. No photos belong to me they belong to their rightfull owners.
____________________

I'm a quiet girl, who usually is in the shadow of the perfect perfection of my twin sister, Bella. I also get picked on. No one ever noticed me for who I am. My perants couldn't care less about me after the death of my older brother, Jake. Me and my brother always had a special bond he was the only one I felt connected to, that's why his death hit me so hard. And here I am started high school first thing tomorrow morning.

*Alarm clock going off*

" Get up or not I'm leaving in 20 minutes" my mom yelled from the bathroom. I got dressed I'm my usual style, a black hoodie with shredded jeans. I grabbed my phone and bag and went down stairs for breakfast. "Your wearing that to school on your first day" laughed my twin sister, Bella. "Huh. Your depression really got to you. You could at least to dress like your human, oh wait I forgot (y/n) is nothing like a human more like a alien." she continued.
Like always I don't care what she says, I just continue finishing up eating breakfast. We get in the car and drive to school. And just like that I was standing in front of my school with my sister greeting her boyfriend, Jackson Whittemore

 And just like that I was standing in front of my school with my sister greeting her boyfriend, Jackson Whittemore

and her best friend Olivia Chang. When Bella and her friends walked into school, I still stood there questioning my way of life and life choices. When I bumped into a stranger standed under a tree. He was a tall boy with light brown hair and pitch black eyes, almost as you could get lost in them. "Hey watch where your going!" the stranger shouted. "I'm sorry im new here at Becon Hills." I told the stranger. He rolled his eyes and waited for the clouds to cover the sun to walk into school. I found that very strange but I keep walking with my head bend over.
*Bell rings for first period*

____________________
Sorry if it's so short wil try to make it longer next time. Come back to see what happens next.
This book is based on Teen wolf the show but is only fanfiction.  :)))))