16

"The discharge papers are good now.You can go home."Wendy said.

"Thanks."Jisoo said.

"Here's your crutches."Lisa said."The doctor gave it earlier."

"Thanks."Jennie got it,Jisoo guiding her to stand up.They walked off,not yet that far yet Jennie's tired."This is tiring."Jennie admitted.

"Then don't use it."Jisoo said.

"What?How will I be able to walk?"

"I'll just carry you at my back,Jendeuk.Lisa please carry the crutches."

"Yeah sure."Jennie hopped in Jisoo's back,and Jisoo carried her to the elevator,until they came at the parking lot.They went at the car,Jisoo guided Jennie at the passenger's seat.They sat together,Wendy was the one driving.

"How's the kids?"Jennie asked.

"Whinning.They've been looking for the both of you.Specially Jihyun,it's hard to put her to nap unless we give her Jisoo's shirt."Lisa said.Jisoo chuckled.

"She's my girl."

"Jaehyuk have been throwing his toys,he wants Jennie to take care of him.As for Jaehyun he loves the attention he was getting so there's no problem with him."

"I miss my babies."Jennie said as she pouted.Jisoo tapped her cheeks.

"Don't worry,Jendeuk.In just a short while we'll got to see them again."Jennie nodded.Soon they came at the mansion,this time Jennie insisted using the crutches.They walked in,the kids were watching cartoons with the maknaes,Tzuyu,Son Chaeyoung and Dahyun.The kids were too busy on what they're watching,so Jennie sneaked to sit beside her,the maknaes leaving the kids.

"Yuyu goin we?Hyun want."Jaehyun said as he saw Tzuyu leaving.

"Does my babies doesn't want to be with mommy?"Recognizing the voice,they crawled to Jennie.

"Mama!"Jaehyuk was the first one to sit on Jennie's lap,Jaehyun followed him.They were Mama's boys.Jihyun just sit beside her.Jaehyuk started crying,burying his head on Jennie's neck.

"Why is Hyuk crying?"Jennie asked as she ran her hand on Jaehyuk's head.

"Mama leave Hyuk."Hyuk said,crying harder.Jennie chuckled.

"I will never leave you,my cute little boy."

"Guess no one missed dada."Jisoo said.

"Dada!"Jihyun hopped off the couch and walked to Jisoo.Jisoo carried her.

"My little princess."She sat next to Jennie with the boys,they just reached for Jisoo's face to gave her kisses."Thank you."Jisoo said with a smile.They continued to watch the television,the boys were so clingy to Jennie that Jisoo didn't got to go near her."Hyuk,Hyun,that's Dada's Jennie,go find your own."Jisoo was about to reach for Jennie but Jaehyuk slapped her hand.

"No no!"He shouted.

"You're hurting dada now?"Jihyun slapped Jaehyuk's hand too.

"Hyuk no!"She said.Jennie just laughed.Jisoo chuckled.

"Okay,don't fight kids.But Jaehyuk don't hurt dada,okay?That's bad.Go apologize."Jennie said.He kissed Jisoo for reconciliation.

"Sowwy."

"Okay little boy it's accepted.Jihyun go apologized to your oppa."Jisoo told Jihyun.Jihyun kissed Jaehyuk.

"Mian."

"Jaehyun's living the good boy life."Jennie said as she chuckled.

"He is."Jisoo smiled,she won't be more grateful than this time that she's with her family.

-

Tody Jisoo needs to go back to work,she didn't got to go yesterday now she needs to go there.

"Jen,I'll leave for work."Jisoo said as she kissed Jennie's forehead before getting up.Jennis looked ather drowsily.

"I'll come."

"No,you need to rest just stay here."

"But what if the snake's there?I don't want something to happen."Jennie said.Jisoo smiled,holding her hand.

"Jennie,trust me nothing will happen.Okay?"Jennie just nodded.

"Okay.Just be careful."

"Yes ma'am."Jisoo got ready,had a brekfast and drive to work.She heard that Irene didn't got back at the mansion yesterday,so she was hoping not to see her at work.But unfortunately,she was there with Seulgi.

"Jisoo."She immediately walked to Jisoo."About yesterday I'm so-"

"Rene,I'm sorry but can you leave?For my peace of mind as well as my wife.Please?"

"But Jisoo I can't!I..I really love you and I can't loose you!"

"I'll send your things at the mansion at your house.Please Rene just leave."Seulgi was clenching her fist,not liking on how Jisoo was threating Irene.But she knows Jisoo was just doing it for the best.Irene suddenly knelt in front of her.

"Jisoo no..please I'm begging you.I'll be here and we'll never be a problem or cost any problem.I just want to see you everyday,see you,protect you please Jisoo let me be still friends with you or just colleague,please Jisoo."

"I'll think of it.For now,Irene please leave."Jisoo said.Irene sighed,she stood up.

"I'll leave for now.But please,Jisoo.Don't cut me out of your life."Irene said before she finally left.