This time, she cried, cried hard.

"No No No....don't cry baby. Please....come back to me...please..."

"I am going Jungkook....bye....don't try to find me if you want me to be alive. If ever try to be near me, then I will end me that moment."

She didn't wait him to reply as walked out slamming the door of the room and the door of her heart behind him.....forever.....

"NOOOOOOOOO DON'T GOOO BABYYYYY COME BACKKKKKK I LOVE YOUUUUU SOOOOO MUCH......I AM SORRY.....PLEASE....COME BACK....PLEASE....."

He pleaded eventhough she is not gonna hear him anymore.

"It is all my fault."

He mumbled under his breath as lied on the cold floor rolling as a ball and crying heart outly.

.
.
.
.
.
.

With a heavy heart, Jimin came to her brother's house. Mr and Mrs Park is not in home since they are now abroad, went for seeing their deceased brother of Mr Park. No one knows about Jimin and Jungkook, even Jihoon.

She came into the house as called Lisa.

She ran to her when she saw her.

"Oh Minnie..."

She ran to her and hugged her. Jimin started to burst out. Lisa shushed her and made her sit on the couch. After a few minutes, Jihoon came.

"Oh my baby sister....how are you...wait...did you cried? What happened?"

He got panicked when he saw his sister crying.

Lisa explained everything to him. After hearing everything, anger got all over his body and he jumped from the couch.

"I am gonna kill that bastard. How dare he to ruin my sister's life? I will show him what will he get when she hurt my baby."

He said as about to stand up. But Lisa made him stop.

"Jihoon please....don't.....let him live "

"How can you say this Lisa? Look at my sister, he made her like this. We never made her cry never ever. I hate when my sister cries. So I am gonna teach him a lesson. "

"Don't go brother. Let him live."

Said Jimin while sniffing.

"Why?"

"He is nothing to me anymore. So we don't wanna interfere in him anymore. He is nothing to me or us. So let him live "

"But he made you like this."

"I am Okey now. He is not gonna make me cry anymore. I am strong. I will be over everything."

"Are you sure my baby?"

"Yes. Just wanna some break from everything."

"You will get a break from everything sister. Lisa, please make her to her room. She need rest."

"I will."

Lisa helped her to stand up and she picked her luggage. Jimin walked front and Lisa walked behind her.

While climbing the steps, Jimin felt like she is waking in water. The steps where moving, she felt like her legs got weak and vision got blurry.

Within a second she fell on Lisa unconsciously and everything went black before hearing her name got called loudly.

Tbc

By

Tia

Hey guys....thankyou for your support....i didn't really thought that I will get this much support....thankyou to all......
And sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be long with so much contents.

And before I end this chapter, I wanna say you something that for a few chapter, there will be no information about Jimin or I will not write about her. I wanna clear something in Jungkook's side. I wanna make him somewhat a good one since he is regretting everything.

Don't worry these chapters will be so sad but it will end soon. I promise. And there will be a good and happiest ending. So please bear with me.  Support me like you always did. Love you all...

See ya in next update that  will be Sunday.