𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐mommy

Start from the beginning

"Ouch," Aurora whispered to herself with a nervous , but deep inside, she felt her heart pang with a tinge of jealousy. She assumed Jack meant it in a different context, but it still hurt her to hear those words come out of his mouth and not referring to her.

"You need her like you needed Derek?"

"Yes! You don't... I'm– I'm doing this for you."

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows, not comprehending what Jack was saying, but then he started to explain how he needed a dream walker to enter a different universe and when he did, he saw Mary, alive in the Apocolypse World. The Winchester's were dumbfounded, not believing that Mary was alive, but Jack showed them what he saw and Aurora couldn't believe it.

Her grandmother was still alive, hurt, but breathing which is why they had to act fast. So the hunt for Kaia was now their number one priority.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

The car ride was rather silent, the solo roaring sound of the car revving made it awkward for Aurora. The teenager didn't even notice her facial expression looked glum, catching the attention of the Nephilim. Jack turned his head and Aurora's sad look made his heart shatter. He reached over and wrapped Aurora's hand into his, slightly scaring the girl at first, but when she noticed this action, she squeezed his hand back.

The pair were about to scoot closer together but was interrupted by Dean's booming voice filling the air.

"You were right. About Mom. You were right. This whole time, we should've been looking for her."

"Dean, I was just hoping. I didn't know. Anyways, it doesn't matter. Now that we do know–" Sam was interrupted by Dean abruptly.

"We find her, no matter what it takes." The car was silent once again and Dean looked over the rearview mirror to see Aurora and Jack silent.

"Kids, you okay?"

"Yeah, Dad, I'm fine. Just a little stressed." Jack squeezed her hand tighter, Dean still not being able to see their physical touch due to the darkness.

Everyone was waiting for Jack's answer, but he stayed silent. Aurora turned her head towards him and continuously called his name for a good few seconds.

"You thought... You both thought that I could do that, that I could kill Derek." The Winchester's felt a rush of guilt wash over their faces and Aurora was the first one to speak.

"Jack, we weren't sure what happened. We thought it was something like the security guard."

"Yes, exactly like that," Sam agreed with his niece.

Jack continued to have an upset look on his face, still believing he was evil. With his subconscious, Jack sat right next to Aurora and embraced her side tightly, a hug desperately needed for the Nephilim.

Aurora was taken aback at first, not expecting a hug so suddenly, but when she felt the warmth from the boy, she hugged him back, her hands gently rubbing his shoulder in support. Dean now saw the pair in each other's embrace and as much as he wanted to yell and scold them, he couldn't help but feel a little happy that they had someone who made them relaxed and calm.

"Jack, we uh, we thought you went to look for Lucifer," Dean said, making the Nephilim sit up, an incredulous look plastered onto his face.

"You mean Lucifer? I was scared. I was upset. But... why would I look for him? He's no one to me. You, Castiel– you're my family." Jack paused slightly before turning to the girl next to him. "Especially you, Aurora," Jack whispered, earning a smile from her.