𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐momma kelly

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

"YOU KNOW, UNCLE CAS IS STARTING to get better at being human and also with lying." Aurora, Dean, and Sam were at the door of the hotel Castiel and Kelly were at. Dean lightly knocked on the door to soon reveal Castiel with a look on his face, him putting the safety back on the Colt.

"Yeah, that's mine, by the way." Dean angrily walked through the doorway and pushed Castiel onto the wall, his forearm tightly pressed on the angel's neck.

"What the hell were you thinking man?"

"Um, dad?" Aurora said, her vision focused on what is in front of her.

"What?" Dean didn't even look at his daughter or brother. He was too angry at Castiel to even pay attention.

"Dad!" Finally, Dean turned his head, his hard expression soon dropping at the sight of Kelly Kline. Everyone started to slowly walk up to the pregnant mother, cautious with their actions.

"Cas, when you came back, you didn't even look us in the eye. You wanna explain what's going on here?" Sam questioned the angel, everyone wanting an answer.

"Yeah, I found Dagon."

"And? Did you kill her?" As the men were questioning each other about the demon, Aurora silenced their conversation and walked slowly towards Kelly, who greeted her with a warm smile.

"Your bump got bigger," Aurora said with a genuine smile. "Do you have a name picked out yet?"

Kelly smiled at the teenager as she rubbed her stomach. "Jack."

The happy look on Aurora's face was unquestionable and she was ecstatic for Kelly having a baby. Deep inside, the teenager knew this baby was good and was nothing like his father.

"Here." Kelly reached for Aurora's wrist and made her put her hand on her abdomen. Once her hand was on Kelly's stomach, Aurora felt the baby kick consistently at her presence.

"Woah, someone's an eager beaver. He seems to really like you." Both of the girls smiled and Kelly stared at Aurora's joyful look, relief, and happiness coursing through her body, knowing her baby would be safe with Castiel and Aurora.

The conversations that Kelly and Aurora drowned out from their hearing, soon came back as they heard the loud voice of Dean boom in the room.

"You're not our babysitter, Cas, okay? That is not your job. And when in our whole lives have we ever been safe?"

"This is my responsibility because it is my plan," the angel spat back.