Meeting the Parents (partially)

"Hey, just thought that I should tell you, I'm going to Nicole's for the night," I told Mattheo.

"Wait~ what?" he looked panicked.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. "

"Alright."

(TIME SKIP)

When we arrived at Malfoy Manor, my sister urgently told me 'don't say anything about my relationship with Draco' (by the way, they're dating apparently, just found that out).  We were all just chilling around and listening to music.

"I've got to go to the bathroom," I said.

"Same, "Luna said.  

Nicole gave us instructions, and as soon as we walked out of the room: "Did you get any of that?" "Nope"

"Didn't she say it was on the first floor?"

"What floor are we even on?" Luna asked.

"I think second," I answered.

We finally found the stairs after a while and headed to the first floor. Luna and I wandered around for a while.'We knocked and opened about 10 doors, and no one had answered. We finally just stopped knocking and just walking in.

"How is there not a single bathroom," I said, while Luna opened yet another door.

"Uhh~ Y/N," Luna whispered. I looked into the room, and there was a bunch of people wearing dark clothing in a dark room.

"I don't know what to say!" she whispered again.

"Sorry for the intrusion. Won't happen again," I flashed a quick smile, and shut the door before they can reply.

We took off running but ended up lost. Narcissa found us first.

"Everything alright girls?" she asked.

"We're just looking for the bathroom," I said.

"Sorry about interrupting that meeting," Luna said.

"Oh, it's fine! The bathroom that Nicole uses is on the 3rd floor. It's the 6th door on the right," Narcissa said, smiling.

"Thank you!" Luna and I both said.

"Oh, before I forget, after you go to the bathroom, tell the girls that dinner is ready," 

"We will," I replied.

After we went to the bathroom (and finally found our way back to the room), we told the girls dinner was ready. 

"What took you guys so long in the bathroom?" Nicole asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," I huffed.

"How do you manage to live in such a big house?!" Luna exclaimed, causing us all to laugh.

When we arrived to the dining room, the first thing I noticed was Theo sitting there with who I presume to be his dad. 

"Your man's here!" Hermione whispered in a sing-song voice.

"Shut it," I warned.

"I wonder if he's staying the night," Mia said, nudging me.

"The love is still going strong outside of Hogwarts," Luna laughed.

"Just shut up about it! It's not the big of a deal. God!" Nicole practically screamed. Everyone turned to look at her. Theo, his dad, all of the girls, Mr and Mrs. Malfoy, and Draco all turned to look at her.

"Uhm~ you okay?" Luna asked.

"Fine," she huffed.

"I see where he gets his good looks," Mia whispered, so only I could hear her. I could have sworn that I saw Theo laugh.