Murder

It all started as a normal day. I got up and ate breakfast with my sister and my friends. Had an early quidditch practice, and I had headphones in my ears most of the time doing it.  The only thing that wasn't normal was that I went to the muggle world to get a book that I've been wanting to read. Cause, Amazon Prime doesn't reach the wizarding world.

Going to the muggle world wasn't a big deal. I knew it like the back of my hand. My sister, Hermione Granger, and I would always go to this book store. 

It was a pretty small book store, so it wasn't hard to find the book I needed. I went outside, and did what my sister and I always did: I sat on the bench outside to read my book. I opened my book right as I got a facetime call. It was Mia. 

"Hey, girl! Guess what me and Mia decided to do?" said Nicole, slurring.

"I'm going to guess either clubbing or drinking. Also, where's Mia?" I replied, rolling my eyes. This was typical for them. They always went out partying. Nicole, you could always tell when she was drunk, but with Mia, she could take what was in her cup. 

"Mia went to the~ Y/N LOOK OUT!!!" Nicole yelled.

"Before I even got a chance to turn around, a hand grabbed my mouth. I dropped my book and phone, but it got stuck in a place where Nicole could still see everything.

"Y/N" Nicole screamed.

Before I could even try to fight, I felt myself getting sprayed with liquid. I looked at my hands, and it was blood. I looked down at my phone, and Nicole sat there with her mouth dropped and eyes wide. She was speechless, the first time that's ever happened.

I turned around, and there was standing a guy. He was probably around 5'8, he had curly brown hair, and the most beautiful hazel eyes. He was holding a knife that was covered in blood. I might be wrong, but some of the blood looked dry.  A million thoughts flew through my mind. The main 2 being: "How many people had he killed? Is he going to kill me?" 

I wanted to scream out, but no words came out of my mouth. Which, if I'm being honest, was probably a good thing. All I could do was look at him, silently. To put it professionally, he was attractive, but screw being professional. That man was hot, and I mean smoking. I almost wish he murdered me so the last thing I could see was the hazel brown eyes (A/N: this is a meme, so I had to add it lol)

Almost like he read my mind, "I would ask you out for a drink, but I have to get cleaned up. Looks as you do too," he said with a wink, "Sorry about that by the way. The blood wasn't really supposed to get on you, but I can pay for a new outfit or cleaning it if need be." 

My book was laying at his feet, facing upwards. "Romeo and Juliet, huh? Tragic romance. One of my favorites from Shakespeare, if I'm being honest."

"It's one of my favorites too. I've read it more than a hundred times," I responded quietly.

"Well, I better be head out, and I would recommend you do too. Just for the fact that we're standing next to a dead body covered in blood. People might get suspicious," he said with a laugh. He handed me my book, winked, and walked away.

I grabbed my stuff, and I got out of there as quickly as I could. When I got to a safe place where no one could see me, I apparated back to my dorm. Nicole was already waiting for me. She was sitting on my bed. 

"How did you get in?" I asked. In the total truth, she scared me. I just saw somebody die, yet she scared me.

"I tortured my brother until he let me in. I don't know the password though. He made me cover my ears. Something about Slytherin pride or whatever," she said, rolling her eyes.

Looking at my feet, I asked, "You saw everything?" 

"Yeah"

"Nickie?"

"Ya?"

"Don't tell anyone please!"

"Wasn't planning on it," Nicole said. She gave me a hug, and that was the last we had spoken of it. I thought about it all the time. Not just what happened, but the boy who was there too. He snuck his way into my thoughts and dreams. I would often get distracted from thinking of him. I knew I needed to stop, but I just couldn't. About a month later, we had a surprise guest at Hogwarts, and he was planning on staying.

A/N: I know you can't apparate to and from Hogwarts, but please bear with me <3. I decided to change it