(#1x1) Allies In Disguise

Metropolis... A beautiful city with a lot of history, it was under the protection of a Kryptonian man who goes by the name Superman.

He is one of the founding members of the Justice League who are a group of Heroes who protect Earth and the innocent souls inhabiting it.

Other heroic teams were formed because of the Justice League, a group of young, teenage Heroes formed the Teen Titans and its leader, Robin: Tim Drake, leads it.

There was another group of Heroes called the Outsiders, a strike force of Heroes, Nightwing: Dick Richard Grayson leads the team.

And at the moment, every member of the Justice League, Teen Titans and Outsiders were struggling to fight Lex Luthor and his group of Villains, Lex had also met a new ally, an army from another dimension, led by a power hungry tyrannt who was looking for a newer power that made its way to Prime Earth, his name is Galvatron and he brought his army: the Cons of Deception.

"mwahahaha! These so called 'heroes' are weak! This is almost too easy Starbreaker" Galvatron shared his joy of dominating the Heroes along with his army and new 'friend'.

"yes o' mighty Lord Galvatron, we shall crush all those who stand between us, then we shall rule this world, just like you planned" his 2nd in Command speaks with confidence.

"you're an idiot Starbreaker, I don't just tend to rule this world... I want to rule this and Earthatron altogether" Galvatron looks at his 2nd in Command with a downright unamused face.

"(nervous) yes o' mighty Lord Galvatron, of course you... Want to... Rule Earthatron as well... But how will you do that?" Starbreaker asks his Lord, in which Galvatron grabs an incoming Heroine bearing an S emblem on her blue sleeved top, and slams her onto the ground.

"by claiming a power that made its way here to this specific dimension where..."

"get. Your. Hand. OFF ME!" the Heroine fires lasers out her eyes, making Galvatron recoil and pull his hand back, the Heroine started to float up with her red cape flapping behind her, along with her red skirt and messed up blonde hair.

In other words, she is the long lost cousin of Superman.

The Maiden of Might, the Girl of Steel: Supergirl.

Her eyes started to glow red, she was pissed off already.

"stay down pest!" Starbreaker fires his Null Ray, Supergirl dodges within a blink of an eye and punches Starbreaker, sending him across the battlefield.

Before she could move on to Galvatron, she was suddenly hit by a green laser beam, sending her flying backwards and rolling on the floor.

"*evil chuckle* it seems Lex was right, this 'Kryptonite' affected you, making you vulnerable" Galvatron's fusion cannon emmited a green light at the barrel of his cannon as he starts walking towards the Maiden of Might.

"Kara!!" a voice shouted in the distance.

The Man of Steel came flying towards Galvatron, only to be blasted by his Kryptonite infused fusion cannon, sending him flying somewhere in the midst of the battlefield.

Galvatron's fusion cannon charges up, ready to fire at Supergirl on the floor, struggling to get back up due to the effect of the Kryptonite.

He smiles like a maniac which soon fades when hearing a horn of a truck approaching.