"Thanks, Angello.." she thanked and bowed a little before following Heroux inside.

Once again, the butler —now known as Angello— bowed before leaving and closing the door softly.

"What bring you here, Igarashi?"

The man sitting behind the long dark glass table ask. He did not lift his head to glance at Heroux —also known as Igarashi, his true name— nor did he put down the newspaper he was reading.

"Sh—"

"Yeah I know, I know— she won't come even if you asked politely. And its clear as day you won't do such thing in front of her, like beg and plead."

He cut him off still reading the newspaper. Igarashi just sighed and looked at (Name) beside him who smirked and went to sit comfortably on one of the black velvet couch.

"Tzar, you didn't let me finish." he said as he walked in fron tof the desk and grabbed the newspaper, bringing it down to see a pissed looking dark haired man glaring at him straight in the eyes.

Igarashi playfully lifted his arms and surrendered. The man who Igarashi was calling as Tzar, clisked his tongue in annoyance and rubbed his temples.

"I texted you to come here and bring her home and you told me she ran away the moment she saw you." Tzar said.

(Name) raised one of her eyebrows and looked at Igarashi. It was true, she was about to flee until he took hold of her.

Looking at the man on the desked who let out a stressful sigh leaned on his swivel chai with his eyes closed. She smirked.

"Oh really? Why did you lie, Heroux?" she said while crossing her legs and leaned her back on the couch, smirking.

Tzar, quickly opened his eyes by the moment he heared the very familiar voice. His eyes travelled the office until it landed on the raven haired female, sitting comfortably on the couch. Without a second thought, he dashed from his seat and went to pick up and hug the said girl.

"Yeah I know you missed me but— BITCH YOU'RE KILLING ME!!"

*SMACK*

He quickly let her go as he rubbed the smoking red bump on his head.

"You don't have to hit me that hard!" He whined.

"You were squeezing my life away you damn old geezer!" she spatted.

"Hey! Atleast I don't look like an old geezer!!" He spatted back.

"But it doesn't change the fact that you're old!!"

"You take that back!!"