I patted his head before looking back at the captain and vice captains of each division, though they weren't all present.

Since its getting late, and we haven't been spending time with each other for a while. I decided to have sleepover at my house, here in Tokyo.

"Who's in for a sleepover at my place?" I asked smirking. Majority of them raised their hands with an excited expressions and some of them just smiled.

"Lets get some dorayaki before we go to your place!" Mikey cheered as he went running down the shrine.

Baji, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Smiley, Pah, Peh, and Angry all raced down the shrine, catching up with Mikey.

I was left there chuckling with Draken and Mitsuya. We took out time walking down the shrine in comforting silence.

While we were walking down, I looked up to the sky where the moon shined bright as the stars twinkled brightly with it. Mitsuya was holding my hands to make sure I don't trip and fall, while Draken just let me old his shoulders.

"The sky is beautiful isn't it?" I asked them, not expecting for them to reply but they did. And I was not ready for that.

"Not as beautiful as you." They said in unison in which I fucking lost my balance and trip on one of the stair case.

Mitsuya held my hand tightly though it was to late, my bum hit the cold hard stair case. Draken just looked at my pitiful state and was suppressing a laugh. Mitsuya sighed and crouched down asking if I hurt myself somewhere, which I answered my fat ass.

Mitsuya asked Draken to carry me on his back as Draken didn't need to be told as he scooped me up from the cold stair into his warm arms. I then leaned my temple on his chest as he proceeded to walk down, carefully not to trip.

As we arrived, everyone was on their and was conversing with each other until the three of us arrived. Takemichi was the first one to notice Draken carrying me and asked why.

Mitsuya explain what happened, Baji and Mikey both laughed and was telling me how clumsy I am.

"Y'know..? I could just kill you both right here right now even with an injury." I spoke which they shut their mouths.

Draken sat me on his motor, Zephyr. I pouted since I couldn't ride my bike, Hades. Though he was being handled by Angry. Since Smiley and him came here using only Smileys motor, he gets to drive Hades. I could tell he was happy and Smily was jealous.

...

"Hey, move it!"

The fuck dude?!

I glared at the man who passed by me as he intentionally pushed me for no fucking reason. Is he blind?!