bubble-gum Journalist

Twice a week the Iplier's are forced to attend Dark's soul-sucking meeting which happens to take place just before dawn leaving majority of the egos looking like zombies with heavy dark bags under their eyes. Everyone knew the meeting were all about Dark being the controlling power-hungry demon given them orders what to do while not allowing anyone else to talk unless it was near the end of the meeting, Wilford mildly disliked having to attend these meetings forcing him to slow down stopping him from hosting his creative gameshows and interviewing people for the first few times Wilford managed to skip the meetings hiding away in the vents giggling hysterically. After a while Dark cornered the energetic man threatening to force him to stop all of his wacky ideas and making a compromise that Wilford only needs to attend one meeting per week, Wilford doesn't take being threatened lightly especially when it comes to his love of being a gameshow host and a journalist after dyeing all of the demon's pristine black suits turning them into bright pink suits Wilford followed the man's orders very reluctantly.

It was another early Friday morning for the Iplier's outside the owls occasionally hooted noisily with no signs of the orange sun even appearing as the sky still blackened with a few stars sparkling happily up into the sky. The lights in the meeting room lit up letting out a soft dull humming sound while every single Iplier sat around the massive wooden table with various papers scattered around along with many empty cups that once held coffee to keep them awake, most of the Iplier's were in various stages of tiredness not remotely paying attention to the demon talking with King slowly falling asleep until banging his head against the table waking him up straight away, the Jim's giggling to themselves in their own little world recording the demon's new fashionable pink suit with the two androids just happened to be updating their software's and shut down which also happened every single meeting the only ego who tried to paid attention was Eric nervously taking notes listening to the demon babble on.

"Now see this small dip right here? It might seem not much but we need to stop it and change it before things get worse" Dark spoke standing at the head of the table in front of a interactive whiteboard with a graph showing numbers and profit with a marker in his hands circling a small decline in the graph, Wilford purposely made a loud obnoxiously yawn trying to get everyone's attention which went unnoticed causing the man to pout kicking his feet onto the desk he couldn't help but grin his brown eyes admiring the way the pink suit on Dark's body.

"Boring! This is boring Darkipoo we need to spice up this meeting.. I know how about you take off that fabulous pink suit and show us what you hiding underneath?" Wilford flirtishly said breaking the serious atmosphere wiggling his cotton pink moustache giving the demon a cheeky wink eyeing up the man's body. Several seconds past without anyone speaking the tension in the room raising to the point that it woke up every single ego glancing back and forth between the two egos, heat slowly build up in the demon's face feeling himself beginning to blush Dark subtlety stood behind the chair while turning around to white on the whiteboard.

"Wilford I'm sure you would flirt with anything that moves including the trees that sway in the wind. Now let's get back on track.." Dark grunted clearing his throat moving past the weird brief conversation giving the pink hair male a pointed glare focusing back on the task at hand. A wolfish grin sketched across Wilford's face his eyes lighting up noticing the rosy red colour painted on the demon's pale cheeks enjoying making the stoic demon blush like a tomato, couple of seconds past after the small event Wilford rolled his eyes once more getting bored in the meeting leaning back in the chair even more planning on daydreaming about his three favourite things guns, candy and how the pink suit made Dark look adorable.

Feeling a small rectangle object shifted inside of his pants Wilford's eyes widen in pure excitement like a kid at Christmas remembering the stack of gum he carries around with him at all times. Swiftly pulling out the stack of gum Wilford could pick up the faint smell of strawberries emitting from the small object, quietly as possible he'd unwrapped a piece of gum and making sure everyone was not paying attention to him Wilford plopped the gum straight into his mouth. The next several minutes Wilford blissfully chewed his taste buds coming alive with the flavour of strawberries ignoring the boring chit chat from Dark and occasional talking from the other iplier's but eventually once more Wilford slowly begun to get bored wiggling in his seat his hands twitching wanting to fiddle and do something exciting.