Part 2

At this time a new family moved in next to our house. Mom invited them over for dinner and notified them about my disease and not to worry it doesn't spread......

The present...

I was screwing in some parts I need for Carla to be fully implemented into the helmet. When I heard a knock on the door. I sit up from the desk setting down the helmet. Before walking out of the room closing the door behind me.

I walk down the hallway to see mom with the front door opened talking to someone. That's when she gestured for them to come in. I first saw a woman with shoulder length blond hair. Behind her was a man with short brown hair who I assumed is the blond's husband.

After the two of them a kid around my age entered the door. He had blond spiky hair like the woman who must be his mom. Mom was telling the three something before spotting my figure in the hallway.

"Izuku come say hi to are guess." She said sweetly as she motioned with her hand for me to come over. The three guess looked in my direction as I made my way over.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya, please feel free to call me Izuku." I said bowing my head slightly in a welcoming way. A smile planted on my lips.

"I'm Mitsuki Bakugo, nice to meet you too Izuku." She said smiling at me, I nodded my head before look at the brown hair male who started to speak.

"Nice to meet you Izuku, I'm Masaru Bakugo." Mitsuki's husband Masaru said. I smile at him before looking at the boy my age. Mitsuki smiled sweetly and nudged his side with her elbow. He grunted, staring daggers at his mom.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugo, and I guess it nice to meet you." The blond spike kid said agitated with a tick mark on his forehead. I nervously laughed, scratching my chin with my index finger. Sweat dripping slightly down my forehead.

"Don't you and Katsuki go hangout for a little, while we're waiting for the food to finish." Mom said smiling at me.

"Okay, see you when dinners done mom." I said smiling back at her. I started walking down the hallway, with Katsuki following behind. I stop infront of the bookcase. Taking in a deep breath, I turn to Katsuki.

"What I'm about to show you, only my mom knows of." I said, as he looked at me with a confused look. I reached out for a red book on one of the shelves. As the door opens Bakugo looks at the room before him with a surprised look.

"What is this, and why are there so many computers and gadgets all over the place." He said confused, as he walked into the room looking at everything.

"This is a room that  I like to invent things in." I said smiling. He then looked at me, and then at the stuff on my desk. He walked up to it and spotted the helmet I was working on earlier.

"Is this what your working on right now?" He said pointing at the helmet, staring at me.

"Yeah, it's a helmet slash head piece I working. I'm currently connecting it to a robotic system I named Carla into the helmet. It's easier to do then having her hack into it. As she might end up crashing. Making me have to recreate her which would take forever." I said walking over to him. I picked up the helmet and sat down on my chair.

"She is connected to all the computers within this room. Her main one is that big one on the wall." I said pointing at the wall with the big computer. I picked up a screwdriver and started screwing a piece on.

"Carla this is Katsuki Bakugo, he recently moved here." I said looking back at the big screen.

"Katsuki Bakugo age thirteen birthday on April 20th, he attends Aldera Junior High." She said, as a glowing round circle a appeared, moving as she spoked.

"Hey! Why you getting information on me!" Katsuki said yelling towards the screen.

"I have been told by Izuku that whenever I'm introduced to a visitor. That I should search information, on them to make sure they are non suspicious. Which indeed you are not" She said to him, repeating what I had said to her a few months ago.

Katsuki was about to say something when he was interrupted by are parents calling us for dinner. He made a tsk noise, before heading towards the door.

"Come on nerd, you heard them. Dinner is done." He said opening the door. I set down the helmet, and rush over to Katsuki. As we head to the dinning room, for our meal.