Sergeant Barnes

*spice warning🌶*

Bucky kicks his bedroom door closed, pushing me hard against the wall, his tongue making me breathless as he kisses down my throat.
"Fuck... James..." I moan as he bites my neck.
"I've missed hearing you like this." He growls into my ear, pulling my jumpsuit off my shoulders and down my back, exposing my breasts.

Using his body weight to keep me pinned to the wall, his right hand travels up my waist and starts massaging my left breast, pinching and rolling my nipple between his index finger and thumb, whilst his tongue mimics his hand on my other breast and I cry out his name.
His left arm, traces up and down my neck, the contrast of the cold metal against my burning skin making me whimper.
"Not yet doll." He teases, moving his hand away from my neck and into my hair as his lips found their way back to mine.

He walked over to his bed, throwing me down into the middle, I let out a squeal and he chuckled.
"You're so... intoxicating... so cute, yet so... fucking sexy." He whispers as he rips off my jumpsuit that was bunched up at my waist. Tucking his thumbs into the sides of my underwear, he slips them slowly down my legs before leaning over me, his hand caressing my face.

I reach my arms up and start to undo the buttons on his obsidian black shirt, running my hands up his now exposed body. He pulls the shirt off his arms and discards it onto the floor and I sit up under him, slowly kissing over his chest and upper abs.
He rolls his eyes back as I continue to kiss and nibble down his body, my hands palming his growing erection that was barely being contained in his jeans.
I unbutton his jeans and he smirks, pulling them down with his pants and kicking them to the side.
"God James... you're so hot..." I whimper, as I absentmindedly run my hands all over his body before grabbing his face and pulling him down to me.

The stubble on Bucky's chin prickling the skin on my neck and face, his pillowy soft lips such a divine contrast. Our breath mixing together in a dangerous cocktail of lust, need and hunger. I pull on his bottom lip with my teeth, eliciting a dark growl from the back of Bucky's throat as he grinds his erection hard against my stomach, showing me how badly he wants me, needs me.

He digs his fingers into hips as he kisses me desperately down my body until he settles his face between my thighs, peering up at me through his thick lashes, his eyes darkened by desire. He smirks at me before he's velvety tongue licks a long, hot stripe right along me, his eyes never leaving mine.
"Fuck Bucky..." I whine as his tongue runs up and down, agonisingly slowly.
"God I've missed this... how you taste... how you sound when you call my name." He mumbles in between the sensual kisses and I feel the blush spread across my chest and rise to my face.
Whilst keeping his left hand firmly dug into my waist, his right hand moves down and he carefully inserts two fingers, pushing them deep and curving them upwards as he begins to massage that spot.

I cry out as he picks up the pace with his fingers whilst is tongue flicks over my clit again and again. My hands reach down into his hair, wrapping it around my fingers, pulling him harder towards me. He groans loudly, going faster and harder, hitting the right spot over and over again until my legs are shaking and I clench around his fingers.
"That's it doll, let go." He whispers, his voice low and husky.
"Fuck!" I moan as my orgasm claims my body, his tongue never leaving me, drawing it out until I was a quivering mess.

Bucky leans himself over me, claiming my mouth with his, his tongue slowly dancing with mine, letting me taste my own arousal.
I push him down off of me without warning, taking him by surprise as he blinks up at me wide eyed.
"Your turn, Sergeant." I purr as I trace kisses down his throat, leaving a bruise at the bottom of his neck and smirking to myself as I admire my good work.
I could feel his cock throbbing against my stomach as I left more marks over his chest and down his abs, he likes this.