The kittens new name

*A/N sorry this took forever I was moving house and still studying for exams.*

The next morning as I open my eyes to daylight pouring through a crack in my curtains, I smile at the vase of flowers on my windowsill and take a moment to enjoy the feeling of having the god of mischiefs arm wrapped protectively around my waist whilst he's fast asleep behind me.

I carefully peel Loki's arm off of me and slip out of bed. Once I'd been to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair, I come back out into my bedroom to check on the kitten and refill her bowls. When she doesn't appear after I'd filled her food bowl I quietly search around my room for her but find no sign of her anywhere. That's when I notice my door was slightly ajar, Loki mustn't have closed it last night after he came in.

"Hey Lo." I whisper, stroking a loose black tendril from Lokis face.
"Hmm." He mumbles sleepily, a small smile gracing his face as I stroke his cheek.
"The kitten got out of the room, she's gotta be somewhere in the compound so I'm gonna go look for her." I say as I sit on the side of the bed next to him.
"Alright darling." He yawns. "Do you are wish for me to join you in your search for the feline?" Loki asks, rubbing his eyes and looking up at me.
"No it's okay, but thank you." I say, leaning down to kiss his cheek. "I'll make you a coffee and leave it in the kitchen for when you're ready." I smile.
"You truly are wonderful little mortal." Loki smiles back at me and I peck him on the lips before standing from the bed.

As I went to walk away I felt Lokis fingers wrap around my wrist, gently pulling me back towards him.
"Is that all you'll grant me?" Loki coos, his voice still raspy from sleep.
"What do you mean Lo?" I laugh.
"Just one measly kiss? Come on pet... you can do better than that." He smirks, yanking me back down towards him.
"But the kitten..." I whisper, my eyes closing as Lokis thumb traces over my cheek and along my bottom lip.
"Can wait." He sighs, his hand weaving into my hair and pulling my face to his.

I straddle him as he presses his lips hard into mine, his hands brushing down my thighs. I moan softly into his mouth as his tongue begins to dance with mine.

"I love you." Loki sighs into the kiss.
"And I love you." I smile, fisting my hands into his hair.
Loki sits up, holding me in his lap with my hands still in his hair. He breaks the kiss ever so briefly as he yanks off my pyjamas and shucks off his pants.
He presses kisses to my neck, suckling little bruises into the skin.

I smirk to myself as the thoughts of what I want to do to Loki begin to fill my mind. With a swift shove, I push Loki backwards onto the mattress, grinning triumphantly.

"Pet what are you-" Loki begins to ask.
"Hush my prince... you'll see." I wink and I feel his cock get hard beneath me.
I trail sloppy kisses hungrily down his body, my tongue dancing over his abs.

"Hey Lo, be a dear and hold my hair back?" I smirk and Loki chuckles.
"It would be my pleasure darling." He coos.
Loki quickly brushes my hair up with his fingers, holding it in a makeshift ponytail in one of his hands.

As soon as he grips my hair I waste no time, taking him fully in my mouth. Loki curses loudly as I suck long and hard, revelling in the feeling of drops of his desire sliding down my throat. I hum a little in appreciation and his thighs shake beneath me.
He fists my hair harder, pushing against my head, driving himself deeper into my throat. I move my tongue along his velvety cock, licking slowly up his shaft. Lokis hand spasms on my hair as he groans my name.

I drag my fingernails along his abdomen making him hiss before sucking him deeper into my mouth, sliding back slowly and licking the length of him, swirling my tongue over his head.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the familiar green glow swirling around his hand that isn't in my hair. I pause for a second before relaxing my throat and sliding back over his cock, taking him fully again.