18-cheating prank?

Jennie's pov

"Whats up guys and welcome back to my channel" she said smiling at the camera. "Today I am gonna be doing a cheating prank on my beautiful girlfriend, she's at her friend's apartment and I am going to pick her up" she said focusing on the road. She was holding the steering wheel with one hand and holding her drink in 1 hand.

"We're just a few minutes away from her friends apartment, so basically I'll change Rosies name in my phone to "her❤" and tell her to text me nonstop at 10 and it's currently 8:47 pm" she said showing her phone phone the camera. "Last night me and Rosie texted each in like a flirty way to make it more believable" she laughed at the thought as she parked her car in the parking lot.

"I'm pretty sure lisa would want McDonald's before heading back to our apartment that's why I asked Rosie to text me at 10, wait let me call her" jennie happily unlocked her phone when she saw something outside her car. She froze in her spot, the smile she was wearing was replaced by a frown. She turned the camera so it can record what was happening.

Her car windows are tinted so whoever is outside, they can't see anything on the inside. Jennie took out her phone and called Lisa.

Jennie: "babe where are you?"

Lisa: "I'm sorry babe but I forgot to tell you that sulgi wanted to go to shopping with me so I'll be late. Why do you ask?"

Jennie: "no reason, I just wanted to tell you that I can't pick you up tonight"

Lisa: "Oh, why?"

Jennie: "emergency at the company, I'll call you later babe, i love you"

Lisa: "me too"

And the line went dead. Jennie turned off her camera and waited a few minutes before driving out of there. She felt so betrayed how can they do something like that. Hot tears streamed down her face as she drived aimlessly, her phone started to blow up from messages from rosé, she turned off her phone and drove to the nearest bar.

The dimly lit bar was packed with people, from old to young some were wasted and some were just getting started. The smell of alcohol and sweat was strong and the music was blasting from the speakers. She scurried her way through the packed people to the bar. She sat in one of the stool taking off her coat and placing it on the back of the stool. A waitress approached her. "What would you like to have ma'am?"

"A bottle of bear pleas" jennie said loosing the tie around her neck, she lazily looked around the bar watching sweaty men and woman grinding on each other while others were openly fucking without no shame. "Here's your beer ma'am" the waiter said gently placing the bottle of beer while saying a enjoy your drink.

She took a gulp from her beer, the bitter taste burning her throat and at the same time easing the pain she was feeling. Turning around in her stool she spotted a familiar blonde, swaying her hips to the beat while holding a glass of drink. Jennie smirked, picking up the bottle of beer and making her way through the crowd.

She sneaked up behind the girl, roughly pulling her back in to her front while whispering in her ear. "What are you doing here sexy" she said licking the back of her neck.

"Je-jennie" the girl lowly moaned, biting her lower lip grinding on jennie. "Yes Lisa, I thought u were at the mall with your friend, what are you doing here" she said pulling the girl impossibly closer to her.

"Seulgi wanted to party after we finished shopping that's why" lisa said pleasure rippling through her body just by feeling jennie's lips on her neck. "then why didn't you tell me lisa, you do know that I don't like it when you visit places like this without my permission" she said nibbling on Lisa's earlobe her hands on Lisa's waist firmly gripping them helping lisa grind on her.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you babe, it won't happen again" lisa moaned when she felt jennie cup her breast in one of her hands, roughly kneading them. "Sorry won't work now babe, you gotta pay for what you did" she said turning lisa around brushing her lips with Lisa's needy ones. Lisa whined, when jennie let go of her waist and took a sip of her drink.

"You look absolutely stunning in that dress babe, but you shouldn't have worn it to a place like this" jennie said finishing her beer and placing it on tbe nearest table while taking Lisa's hand in hers, protecting her from all the horny men on the dance floor. She tipped the waiter picking up her coat and handing it to lisa. "Wear that, it's cold outside" after lisa wore her coat jennie grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to her body as she went outside the bar.

She unlocked the car opening the door for lisa, closing it after she got in.

I'll just continue this later :))

Just consider this as a spoiler and lemme know what are you guys thoughts on what jennie saw outside seulgis apartment building.

Don't forget to vote and follow me for a once a century update :)