"I do." answered Albert eagerly. 

"Please, bring the rings." said the father, and Alison looked to her right to see the cutest two identical boys around the age of 8 walking toward the altar. Both were dressing like the other six men and their light brown hair was slicked back neatly.  They both had proud grins on their faces. One of them had a crimson velvet cushion on his hand with two golden rings on top of it and the other was playfully scattering rose petals around from a basket in his hand. 

Alison would have awed loudly if the other scary men were not standing in front of her. Her heart melted at the sight of the little guys. 

They walked up to the altar and the one with the cushion held it up in front of the couple proudly. The other smirked and turned the basket of petals on his twin's head and caused all the petals to fall on his head.

Alison giggled along with some others. "You are an idiot, Jordan." growled the little boy holding the cushion. Jordan just laughed at his twin's pissed face while holding his stomach.

Just as the first one was going to punch Jordan, Albert hold his arm. "That's enough, boys." he said sternly while Jordan snickered and his twin glared at him.

Eva bent down and kissed the grumpy face of the boy. "you did great, James. Thank you." she said kindly and make James smile proudly.

Albert took a golden ring with a diamond on top of it and slid it in Eva's ring finger. Eva did the same and slid a golden band on his ring finger.

"Now you may kiss the bride," said the father and soon, Albert pulled Eva in a short but passionate kiss.

Alison made a disgusted look and looked away. "Ewww!" she heard the little twins exclaim loudly. At least she was not alone.

"Congratulations, dad, Eva." a very deep voice made Alison look back. it was the oldest looking one. 

"Congratulations!" said the one next to him with a big smile.

"Thank you, sons." said Albert and then turned to Alison who cowered a bit back and behind her mother under his intense gaze. "It's good to finally meet you, Alison." he said. 

"Thank you, sir. The pleasure is mine." said Alison politely. "And congratulations."

"Congratulations!" cried the little twins before Albert can answer as each hugged one of the couples from their legs.

"Awww, Thank you, dears." said Eva as she kissed both of their heads fondly.

"Now can we go and eat something?" said James or Jordan, Alison was not sure, and looked up at Eva and made the most convincing puppy dog eyes which were irresistible. 

"Okay," said Alber. "We will talk more once we are at the restaurant. I and Eva will go in one of the limos with James and Jordan. Alison, you will come with the boys in the other limo. It's a good time you get to know each other a bit." he commanded authoritatively. The older twins didn't look satisfied but didn't dare to say anything.

Alison gulped and nodded. Albert took Eva's hand and walked towards the exit followed by the little twins and then the others. Once outside, two limos were waiting for them, with more SUVs and men in black all around. Alison was slowly wondering why they needed this much security.

Albert, her mother, and the little twins went to the first limo and got in. The others along with Alison walked to the other. The oldest held the door open and gestured for Alison to go in while stopping the others.

Alison whispered a thank you and sat at the farthest corner near the window. The oldest one sat in front of her with the twins beside him while the second oldest and youngest sat next to Alison.