The Flea and The Acrobat

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You know what? You're right. I may be changing but that's okay. Everyone's changing when they grow up. Jonathan can kiss my ass. I don't care.",the Wheeler spoke encouraged by my words.

I smiled. That's my girl.

It has become dark. And scary. And I needed to pee for like half an hour which wasn't really convenient if you think about the monster that might be out there.
I'm sure as hell wasn't going to pee behind a bush.

I was walking between Nancy and Jonathan and the atmosphere was quite...tense.
They hadn't spoken a word to each other. Both still really pissed.

I stopped walking when I heard a whimper from afar. Nancy did as well.

"What, are you tired?",Jonathan asked annoyed.

"Shut up.",Nancy replied a bit distracted while she was searching for the source of the noise.

"What?",he asked again making me roll my eyes.

"For the love of God, would you please shut up?",I hissed at him. "I think we heard something, Jonathan."

The Byers seemed to hear it now too.

We headed towards the whimpering our flashlight guided us the way.

"Oh God.",Nancy mumbled in shock when we reached at the source.

It was a wounded deer who was more dead than alive if you were asking me.

"It's been hit by a car.",my best friend exclaimed compassionately. "We can't just leave it."

Nancy looked at the gun in her hand. She knew what she had to do but she was clearly conflicted.

Jonathan sighed. "I'll do it."

"What about the rabbit?",Nancy mumbled worried.

"I'm not nine anymore."

I watched as he slowly lift the gun and aim at the animal but he just didn't pull the trigger.

Was is cruel of me to say that he should have just shot the damn deer and move on?

I gasped in shock when the animal was suddenly pulled away.

"Freakity Frackity.",I mumbled with wide eyes. "What did just happen?"

Nancy and I lit up on the forest floor with our flashlights. There was blood, everything was smeared with it and it was honestly just disgusting.

"Where'd it go?",Nancy questioned.

"I don't know.",Jonathan replied frightened.

Oh shit.
I swear to God if literally anyone was about to scare me in that moment I'd probably piss myself.

"Do you guys see any more blood?",I asked and looked around.

"No...",Nancy mumbled.

The noise of liquid dripping from something caught my attention.
I looked in disgust at a tree with a wide hole in it and some sort of...slime dripping from it.

"What is this, Emmy?",Nancy appeared behind me and make me flinch.

"Nancy I'm gonna die from a heart attack some day.",I hissed at my friend. "And to answer your question; I have no idea."

"Maybe that's were the deer went.",the girl mumbled.

"The deer was more dead than alive, Nance, but yes, whatever it took might be inside of that freaking tree so I suggest we don't do anything stupid and just go."

"I'm going in there."

"You what? Are you out of your mind, Nancy Elisabeth Wheeler? This is literally rule number one when finding creepy trees with secret entrances. Don't. Crawl. Inside.",I hissed at her.

She took off her backpack and got on her knees in front of the tree hole thingy. "You don't have to come with me, Emmy."

And with that she crawled inside, leaving me alone.

"Oh yeah, because I'll let you crawl into that slimy ass tree without me.",I scoffed. "That shit's gonna ruin my favorite jacket."

Okay but

Okay but...I love Emma and Nancy together!!