Post Credit Scenes

Start from the beginning

"Good luck Gero. I wish you happiness and peace of mind." Otto said as he and 21 walked out of the lab together.

"Happiness? That will only come when Goku and Venom are dead." Gero lowly growled as he made his way to the sublab to check on an organism flowing in a tank. "Besides, Androids 17 and 18 aren't the only weapons at my disposal.

Upon Carlton Drake's and Charles Tarkin's orders, Doctor Gero had began to gather cells from various fighters around the world, including that of Mercenary Tao and General Blue. However, due to the inclusion of Goku/Venom, Launch/Pistole, and Mai/Vendetta, the outcome of the organism began to change. Originally it was supposed to turn into a green insectiod like creature, but now it will likely take the appearance of a red symbiote. It still needed to be perfected by absorbing 17 and 18, but it will likely shave off twenty years for it to be fully grown. He had the idea of naming the creature Cell, but now that name didn't suit the biological android. A more appropriate name was in order.

"Soon my pet, you will show Son Venom the meaning of terror. Yes, there will be Carnage." Gero proclaimed as he stared at the organism with sinister delight.

Android 17, Android 18, and Doctor Gero/Android 20 will return in the "Cell" Saga.

Android 21 and Doctor Octopus will return in FighterZ.

Carnage (Present Day Cell) will return in the Carnage Saga.

Post Credit Scene 2

Just outside Aunt May's Bed and Breakfast....

"So, your not dead." Hasky greeted sternly as Eddie Brock turned into the parking lot.

"Sorry to disappoint." Eddie said as he parked his motorcycle and walked up to the blonde. The two stared into each others eyes, trying to keep a neutral expression. After a full thirty seconds, Hasky couldn't help herself as she broke into a smile.

"I am glad your back and alright." Hasky said as she hugged Blue, but only as a friend. "So what happened soldier boy?"

"Tarkin and Commander Red are dead. Carlton was already dead when I got there, but I was able give my father exactly what he deserved." Eddie informed.

"Really? Who did Red in, because I just heard that King Furry's forces just arrived at the Red Ribbon Army headquarters. They are wondering what happened and who was able to do their job. I thought Goku and Venom don't kill." Hasky stated.

"Violet happened." Was all Eddie had to say.

"That explains it." Hasky said as she rolled her eyes.

"So what are you doing out here? I thought you would be inside enjoying breakfast in bed." Eddie asked.

"I came outside to get a bit of fresh air....and to get away from our guests." Hasky revealed.

"Guests?" Eddie asked, equally surprised, both worried and annoyed.

"Come. It's better if I show you." Hasky said as she lead Blue upstairs and into their room. There sitting in the purple chair in the corner was a well dressed man with an aura of nobility about him and standing right beside him was a strange looking warrior. The warrior was dressed in a blue suit with a white cape and hood. He carried a sword, shield, and a bow with arrows, but what was striking most of all was that he bore a skull for a mask.

"Good morning Mr. Brock, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Baron Helmut Zemo, it's very good to meet you." The man in the chair said as he got up to shake Eddie's hand, but Blue just stood there extremely cautious of his two guests.

"Told you this guy wasn't going to play ball that easily." The man in the skull mask growled, his deep masculine voice contrasting Zemo's German accent.