Get 'Red'y To Crumble

"T-minus ten minutes." The loud speaker boomed, causing Venom and Launch to wince in pain due to their weakness to sound. The entire group of Z Fighters looked worried, having a feeling of what was soon to come.

"You got to be kidding me. Commander Red activated the complex to self destruct." Violet said with fear, but with a small mad and chaos loving smirk slowly creeping up on her face. "He must be pretty desperate to do that."

"It seems illogical to do something like that, especially since we haven't reached his office yet. Why would he condemn his own men to death?" Bulma asked.

"Illogical is a kind way of putting it." Oolong commented.

"More like stupid." Venom groaned, trying to lighten mood despite the painful sirens.

"Yeah, you wonder why I left to join you guys. The Red Ribbon Army doesn't exactly have the best life insurance and retirement plan despite literally being called the Life Foundation." Violet commented.

"I feel that there is someone else pulling the strings. Could be that Tarkin fellow that Victor had mentioned." Master Roshi mentioned.

"Is there anything you can do about it Bulma?" Yamcha asked.

"As a best case scenario, I can dive deeper into the mainframe and prevent some of the destruction, but by that time some of the complex would probably be destroyed. Venom, Launch, Master Roshi, Krillin, Yamcha, and Violet, your going to have to fight off whoever is in that office. I hate to admit it, but I wish we still had the Pilaf Gang. If they hadn't betrayed us until after the Red Ribbon Army had been dealt with, Pilaf would have been excellent technical support while Mai, Vendetta, and Shu could have stood guard. That idiot has the worst timing ever." Bulma ranted as she swiftly took out her laptop and began to do what she did best.

"Don't worry Bulma. Myself, Oolong, and Turtle will help guard you." Puar said, happily volunteering everyone.

"Of course we will." Turtle said, agreeing to what Puar said.

"Wait what?! I never agreed to this! There could be armed soldiers heading our way! I don't want to be shot seven different times!" Oolong frantically said.

"Would you rather fight the final boss then? For all you know, he could be a lot tougher than Ghost Rider, Mercenary Tao, Hasky, and Doctor Doom all put together." Krillin advised.

"I doubt that anyone in that room is just as powerful as Victor or Demon King Piccolo, but Krillin has a point." Roshi thought to himself.

"Or there could be a weakling named Colonel Autumn in that room as a bodyguard. Someone even I can take out." Oolong countered.

"I don't think the Red Ribbon Army has any season themed officers, just colors. I would have heard about it whenever I lonely wandered these halls." Violet said, making sure the pig doesn't abandon her crush. "Though I doubt Red's last defense is a pushover. Even he is not that stupid."

"Come on Oolong, stop being a coward. You know if you guard me, the less likely we all get blown up. All you have to do is be quiet and watch out for any Red Ribbon goons." Bulma reasoned, keeping her temper under control.

"Ugh, fine. I will do it." Oolong groaned, though he was smart enough not to make Bulma angry. Bulma was the real threat to his life after all.

"Can someone stop these alarms." Goku winced, still in pain from the alarms.

"They are hurting us. That's it! We are going to destroy these annoying bells!" Venom roared.

Venom's and Goku's comment was all that Launch and Pistole needed to hear as tentacles sprang out of the blonde's body and swiftly destroyed all of the alarms before Venom could do so.