- STOP SCARING THE KIDS

Start from the beginning

An inflatable baseball bat suddenly hit the black-haired boy in the head. He glared at the perpetrator who turned out to be a clown.

"Hah?! Did you just fucking hit me?! You bitch, I'll end you!" Baji grabbed the inflatable bat, whacking the clown in the face over and over again. He tried to run but Baji wouldn't allow it.

Laughter echoed throughout the haunted house as Y/N's brother continued to threaten the clown.

"Okay, Kei, that's enough." Finally, she stepped in. She yanked her sibling back and pulled him away from the trembling clown. "Let's move on."

The group walked into a mirror room and Mikey immediately burst into loud giggles.

"Kenchin! You look like an egg!" The blonde exclaimed. Draken scowled, clearly not amused.

"I mean, he always was an egg." Y/N uttered, "Look at his hair." Chifuyu and Baji snickered while Draken's frown deepened. "By the way, you look good in pink," Y/N smirked, knowing fully well that Draken was about to explode.

"Yeah, you should dye your Toman uniform pink." Mitsuya grinned, "You look great in it."

"That's enough!" Draken shouted, eye twitching in anger, "Y'all better run! I'll give you five seconds before I hunt you down one by one!"

Y/N grabbed Chifuyu's wrist, pulling him into the maze of mirrors. She grinned and he smiled right back. Now, this was his definition of fun.

"Ack! Kenchin!" They heard Mikey let out a loud scream, followed by a shriek from Baji. Chifuyu chuckled, nudging Y/N.

"Baji-san screams like a girl." Her soulmate's comment made Y/N laugh quietly.

"Yeah, he really does." She giggled, "Once, he slipped in the shower and I thought somebody had broken in with the way he sounded feminine. It was hilarious." Chifuyu grinned. I guess you do learn something every day. Chifuyu was scared of zombies, Y/N was strong enough to carry her soulmate, and Baji screamed like a girl.

"Hey, wanna get outta here?" Chifuyu pointed over at an exit that was hidden behind a large mirror. Y/N beamed, nodding her head. The pair crawled over to the door and walked out undetected.

"Wow, that was easier than expected." Muttered Y/N, swinging an arm around Chifuyu's shoulders. In response, he simply blushed.

"Well, we're all kind of idiots apart from you. Really, we're just brawn." Chifuyu sheepishly smiled.

"Mhm." Y/N hummed, "You and Mitsuya look smart though. I heard you were even Kei's tutor for a bit. Thanks for that, by the way. He got double-digit scores on all his tests."

"Oh, it was nothing. I saw that he was failing so I offered to help. I never did get my payment though." The blonde-haired male sighed, shaking his head.

"Oh, right. Yeah, Kei's like that." Y/N chuckled, "Makin' people do stuff for him but never paying 'em back." Gently, the H/C-haired girl placed a hand on the back of Chifuyu's head. She bent her knees slightly, pressing a light had chaste kiss to her soulmate's cheek. She smiled. "That can be your payment."

"Ah... you... Y/N... you..." Toman's first division vice-captain stuttered for words while Y/N giggled.

"So cute, Chifuyu." She coed. He frowned. He didn't like being teased. It made him feel small and weak.

Standing on his tippytoes, Chifuyu meant to kiss Y/N's cheek and hopefully get the same flustered reaction from her. However, at the last moment, she turned her head. Their lips collided and Chifuyu's eyes widened.

He immediately scrambled back, cheeks hot.

"Ack! I'm so sorry!" He apologized, quickly bowing, "I didn't know you were going to turn your head!" Y/N chuckled.

"It's fine." She told him, "By the way, if you wanted a kiss, you could've just asked." She grinned, knowing full well what she was doing to poor Chifuyu. "Oh, and you've got some lipstick smudged on your face." Before Y/N's soulmate could even attempt to wipe the makeup off, Baji popped up.

"Yo! I was wondering where you guys went! Man, you should've been there. Mikey almost pissed his pants when he..." The ravenette trailed off, staring at Chifuyu's face, "Oh... you guys were... ah... I see. Well... Imma go."

"Wait! Baji-san! It's not what you think! I wasn't...! we weren't...!" He fumbled for words, not knowing what to say.

"It's okay, Chifuyu. I get it, you want to court my sister." Baji patted his friend's shoulder, "Just do it... somewhere more private."

"BAJI-SAN! I'M TELLING YOU! WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING!" Chifuyu exclaimed. Y/N pouted.

"Aw, Fuyu," She clung to his side, wanting to tease him even more, "Why are you denying it? We were having so much fun until Kei came along." Baji wrinkled up his nose in disgust.

"Yuck. Find somewhere else to kiss next time." He groaned, "I don't wanna see any of that nasty crap." Y/N giggled at her brother's words.

"Yeah, you got it." She innocently smiled while Chifuyu was on the verge of fainting. This was great, just great. His best friend thought he had been making out with Y/N when, in fact, it was all just an accident. What a wonderful way to start Halloween.

"By the way, I saw some kids back there." Baji jabbed his thumb over his shoulder, "Do you guys wanna help me scare them?"

"Baji-san!"

"Kei!"

Y/N and Chifuyu exclaimed in unison,

"Stop scaring the kids!"