Ch.5 Teammates

{Recap}

He raced towards the cabin, combat jacket tied around his waist. He slowed down in front of the cabin, not even slightly out of breath and pulled the door open, only to find...

Eagle jumping around, screeching, and effectively stepping on Wolf's feet and Snake's face, which then ended up in Snake chasing after Eagle and yelling profanities at him, all of this being contained in the small cabin. Fox was just sitting on his bed looking slightly amused at the scene in front of him.

Alex walked into the cabin and gracefully sat down onto the bed, and grabbed one of the many university workbooks out of his bag. No one had noticed him arriving until he decided to announce his presence by clearing his throat, and successfully scaring his teammates.

"Holy cow!" Eagle exclaimed whilst tripping over his own feet, making Snake fall on top of him.

Fox nods in response, whereas Wolf just grunts.

Alex went back to doing some sort of university question in one of the many text books scattered around him. Fox approached him carefully and questioned what he was doing silently, whilst looking at one of the books, and seeing it was university level

"Aha! You're in university meaning you are over 18" He exclaimed whilst Alex just sat there continuing to do his work

"Wrong," was all Alex said

Eagle looked at Fox in horror at the fact that he was under 18, how did he get so good at everything, and wasn't it illegal to recruit an agent under the age of 18?

These thoughts were running through each soldiers minds.

Alex was taught to hide his emotions by Scorpia and that had come in handy quite a few times, but to the soldiers that were staring at him, looking terrified at the thought of what he had been through at such a young age, Which of they still didn't know, but from what they saw of his blank expression, It was absolutely Horrific.

-

Alex finished the last question in the chemistry book, and packed up quietly. He went to shove the books into his bag when he felt not one, but four gazes landing on him. He quickly looked up and expected to see them looking at him with pity, and disgust but, none of them did.

Fox went back to his book as a silent command to stop the rest of the team from staring at Alex with horror and respect, and it worked for most of them, but Eagle was still staring at him with his jaw on the floor, literally. He hadn't stood up since he face planted and Snake had fallen on top of him.

"Wanna play poker?" Wolf questioned

A chorus of yes' and yeah's were heard throughout the cabin, K-unit all gathered around the small table that was conveniently placed to the side of the cabin, and Wolf dealt out the cards.

They played for an hour or so, Alex winning most of the games, when they all decided to get some sleep, not wanting to be tired for tomorrow, or in other words, the second part of Alex's evaluation which included:

The language course,

Survival course which lasted a few days,

And Weapons combat.

Alex would, obviously, be starting the Survival course later on in the day after he had completed the rest of his evaluation.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I dunno if it is illegal to recruit an agent under 18 or not, so just go with it :)

Hope you are all doing okay!

-Charlie