We wait for our food and Peyton tells me what's going on with her classes. 

She's majoring in biochemistry, whatever the heck that is. 

I still have no clue, no matter how many times she explains it to me. 

All I know is that it's for super smart ass people who love science. 

I almost failed physics in high school so I definitely don't constitute as one of those people. 

Which is another reason why I wonder why she stays with Brendan. I mean not only is she super gorgeous but she's extremely smart. 

She could do wayyyy better than him. Better than ninety nine percent of the male population actually if we're being real. 

The bell above the front door dings and I look over to see Asa, Phoenix, and Miles walking in. 

I can't deny that Asa looks good in grey sweats and a tight fitted black tee. 

His hazel eyes lock on me and next thing I know the three of them are headed for our booth. 

"Abort, abort. Send them away, we haven't gotten our shakes yet." Peyton whisper yells but it's no use. 

"Scoot over blondie." Phoenix says and Peyton glares at him, "Why should I?"

I scoot over and Asa sits down beside me, Miles beside him. 

Instead of saying anything else Phoenix hips checks her, sliding beside her. 

"Ass." She mumbles. 

"So what brings you two to this fine establishment?" Phoenix asks and I snort, "Free shakes."

"Aww shit thats today?" Miles asks and Peyton nods. 

I notice Phoenix's eyes on my best friend. I dont like the look at all.

Clearly Peyton can feel them too based on the next words to leave her lips. 

"I told you Brendan was right Seph, I shouldn't have worn it."

I roll my eyes, "No, someone should keep their eyes to themselves." I say pointedly at Phoenix. 

He holds his hands up in surrender.

"Wait you're Phoenix right?" Peyton asks and he smirks, "You a fan babe?"

 "You made me and Abigail fail our lab today you asshat." She grumbles, smacking his shoulder with the back of her hand.

He clutches it as his eye brows shoot up, "What'd I do?"

"Who's Abigail?" Asa asks from beside me. 

"She was Peytons lab partner and caused both her and Peyton to fail because she was upset about how her night ended with Ridge."

He nods in understanding.

"Girls know I am a one time lover." Phoenix says and everyone at the table gags. 

"Ew, ok, never say that again." Asa says from beside me.

Phoenix rolls his eyes before narrowing them at Peyton. 

"Let me tell you something blondie, one don't call me Phoenix everyone calls me Ridge and you are not the exception and two how a girl handles how she feels about me after we fuck is none of my business."

She scoff, "It so is, anyone who sees Abigail knows she's a delicate flower."

"So? She chose to sleep with me."

They go back and forth and all I want to do is drink my shake in peace. 

From what I know Phoenix is stubborn and despite Peyton letting her boyfriend treat her how she doesn't deserve she'll make sure every woman she knows is treated with respect.