About The Packs

My names EmberWing. I'm part of the SnowMist wolf pack. I live in a place called ShadowMist Valley. There are 4 packs living there. I'll make list.
SnowMist pack- loyal,cunning. usually white fur or very light grey fur. We live in the really cold, snowy place.
MountainShade pack-strong,calculative. Usually very dark grey or black fur. They live in the mountains. (obviously)
TealWave pack-deadly smart,calm. Almost so grey that it looks blue fur. They live at the beach or around it. No one really knows when it comes to them.
FireDust pack-aggresive,hotheaded. Dusty light brown or rusty red fur. They live in the really hot, desert land.

All the wolves that live in Shadow Mist Valley are.....not really normal so to speak. We have unusual fur and powers. Our fur color is very vibrant and we have marking that no other regular wolf should have.

The SnowMist pack can fly and control weather. If your really lucky, then in SnowMist, you can be born with wings. But it pretty much stopped 70 years ago.MountainShade pack can levitate things and have super strength. TealWave can breath underwater and bend it to their will. FireDust can bend fire to their will and are immune to it.

We never get old but we can die. We either get killed by a territorial skirmish or a murder..... or anything really. Just not old age. That's why we aren't so over populated. Our numbers are usually 30-40 wolves a pack. More than usual for a regular wolf pack but not like, a gazillion. Oh, and there's 1 more thing. The biggest law in Shadow Mist Valley is you can never have pups with a wolf outside your pack. If you do, then you, your pups and your mate will all be killed. They say that if you are born to a mixed blood litter, you'd be unstable, you would have to many powers, you could be the end of all wolf kind. I was born to a mixed blood litter, and here's my story.

HEY GUYS!! IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE ONCE A DAY (OR MORE) BUT ONCE A WEEK AT THE MOST. ANY WAY, HOPE U LIKE IT!!!