cнαρтεя σηε - ωεℓcσмε тσ тнε αv cℓυв (part one)

*warning! This fic contains violence, bullying, strong language, drugs, underage drinking and smoking, fear, mental illness, substance, some sorts of racism, fears, use of slurs and other mature things.*

- A month before high school started -

Greg Valentine's Pool Party, 9:23 pm
The three kids are behind the fence, watching the other teenagers partying, drinking, making out and having their the good time. In the middle, Derek Garcia, smiling at the people enjoying themselves. To the left, Daniel spears, he dropped his jaw he seen all the drinks, alcohol, food and the dj playing music. To the right, Annaliese Harper, rolling her eyes and not giving a damn about anything.

"No way, Just like in tv shows they throw high school parties." Derek chuckles, excited about entering the ninth grade.

"Oh please, in reality it's not like anyone would want us to come." Annaliese scoffs and then shakes her head. "Besides we're done with middle school and now we're going to watch all the older kids party?"

"Middle schools are for children, High school is going to be the best and think about how cool we are when we step in." Daniel saids, dancing with his legs.

"Yeah right, it would never happen." Annaliese may have a point about high school but she wouldn't stop her friends for following their dreams.

"Or it will be." Derek said, him and Daniel giggling each other. Annaliese sighed, the red and blue flashing lights are coming head. Vincent came out the house with a beer on his hand, looking at the three fourteen year olds.

"Hey, what are you little kids doing here!" Vincent yelled at them with a angry look. "Out now!"

Derek had ran away with his two best friends, the two cops arrived at the mansion. Vincent went back inside, running quickly as he can and tapped on Greg's shoulder. "Dude, the cops are here!"

"Oh sh*t!" Greg went outside and poured his drink on the ground. "Everyone stop! DJ kill the music!" He wanted the party to end so he won't let everyone else in the party to get arrested. "Alright, party is over." Everyone started to leave, as he goes upstairs to his room and Vincent followed him.

Derek and his friends had stopped running. "Damn, I'm so glad that we're safe." Derek was panting from all the running and has sweat marks on his shirt.

"Yeah, at least we seen an awesome party." Daniel said, swiping his sweat from his forehead.

"I wonder Mickinley Wood High has an AV Club." Derek said, a random teenager is hiding under the bush and hearing their whole conversation. A nerdy male threw at brick across the fence, it nearly hit Derek. Him and his friends screamed, and thought someone is going to hit them.