Melman: Actually, it's more like love her.

Misty: Oh I get it. You just have to kiss her on the lips.

Julien agreed with her.

Julien: Oh, you sly dog! Woof, woof! You're a real player. Now listen to me. You got to rise up. You hearing me?

Misty watched as Melman climbed out of the hole.

Maurice: He didn't hear you.

Julien: I can't hear you!

Melman: Yeah.

Julien: Good. You got to rise up!

Maurice: Rising up!

Julien: You're gonna get out of the hole!

Melman: I'm rising out of the ground!

Julien: He's rising, Maurice.

Maurice: I'm rising, Maurice!

Maurice: Rising!

Julien: You go right up to this woman!

Maurice: Do you feel it?

Julien: Go up to her face!

Maurice: Tell the truth!

Melman: I'm going to tell her!

Julien: And then you say, "Baby, I dig you!"

Melman: Yeah! I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it!

Misty: I'm gonna come with you.

Misty joined Melman and they rushed off to find Gloria.

Julian: I love that happy little head.

Over by the waterhole night had fallen, and Gloria and Moto Moto danced together in a romantic pool, staring up at the full moon above. Moto Moto plucked a flower from the edge of the pool and began to pull off the petals slowly.

Moto Moto: [singing] She loves me She loves my eyes, She loves me She loves my thighs, She loves my roundness, She love that I'm chunky She love that I'm plumpy, She love my heftiness She love my zestines She love me restlessly She love me forever She love me... ..'cause she love me

Gloria: Moto Moto...before things get too serious, well, I was wondering, if I were to, for example, stay here... l'd like to ask you...

Moto Moto: Let your candied lips be the messengers to my... ear canal.

Gloria: Well, I don't know. I have so many questions.

Moto Moto: Well I promise the answer will always be yes. Unless no is required.

Gloria: Okay. So what is it about me that you find so interesting?

Moto Moto: You're the most plumpenest girl I've ever met.

Gloria: OK. Other than that.

Genuinely surprised that his reply wasn't enough to answer, Moto Moto thought hard about her question.

Moto Moto: Let's see. Yeah, well, you know... you chunky.

Gloria: Right.

Moto Moto: My gosh, girl, you huge.

Gloria: You said that.

Moto Moto: Yeah, that's right. We don't have to talk no more.

Before Moto Moto can answer, Misty poked her head from the bushes and Melman followed her.

Misty: Hello? Gloria?

Melman: Gloria! Gloria.

When Misty saw that Gloria and Moto Moto were so close in the water she slumped.

Gloria: Melman, Misty... Melman, I want you to meet Moto Moto.

Misty: Aw. He's cute.

Melman: Moto Moto. Yeah, nice to meet you. Well I guess I...

Gloria: It's OK, Melman. Apology accepted.

Melman: Oh. Yeah, right, that. That's why I... Good. OK. Well, that's it, then.

Moto Moto: You're good. We're kind of busy here, man.

Moto Moto's attitude froze Melman in place.

Melman: No. No, that's not it.

Melman whirled around and grabbed a hunk of fat on Moto Moto's neck putting their faces close together.

Melman: Listen, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen. Because you, my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman, I'd would give her flowers every day. And not just any flowers. OK? Her favorites are orchids. White. And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides. No crust, the way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. I'd spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh. She has the most amazing laugh. That's what I would do if I were you. But I'm not, so you do it.

Gloria gaped in shock at Melman as he let go of Moto Moto and rushed away through the bushes. Misty turned back..

Misty: If he'd find a perfect lady, It would be you Glori.

Then she left.

Moto Moto: OK. What?

On the other side, a female hippo rose out of the pool.

Hippo: That was beautiful.

Moto Moto: Anyways, where were we?

Gloria: I'm huge?

Gloria gazed at the place where Melman and Misty had burst through the bushes, still blinking in amazement at the giraffe humanoid's heartfelt words.