Vixion Warfare: Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

"Do you like it, Ketch?"

"wha-... what.. what is it...!?"

the smoke started to disappear and now Rachella  knew exactly what she just Wrought! "Do you even know what this thing IS!? it's a sentient Idealism! go ahead! try it! it has no form, and will take over any host within a matter of seconds! this thing doesn't even have a name yet, and I'm proud to call it my own! So! who here Volunteers to be-!" she was pushed to the side to be replaced where she was at the moment by Sauzey, who had the nerve to want to try it on for herself, but once she did, it started to give her a seizure. "For fuck's sakes, Sauz! now I gotta make-!" the Idealism Parasite left her body, as though to say she was probably too evil even for the Parasite itself. "Now, Go My Rapscallion, and fucking take over the Universe, like how I wanted .....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I need a beer."

"We're all out! We'll get some after Breakfast tomorrow!" 

K-Dokk also wanted to Get loaded, but was scared shitless to the point of defalcating bolts and screws! so the Parasite fled the Planet Ceres, and into the Unknown....  so On that note, Klaus was going to get both his arms replaced.... with robot arms.... they were both high Shouldered ones, both the length going down to his thighs. Lord Crawnlaxz looked from a far during this strange operation, and saw  the Rage in Klaus's Eyes. What was making him Lash out, She thought as Jasper looked out and was ready to give him flowers. "hey, Klaus. Listen, I need to talk to you, I know you're frustrated, when Tysten takes over your body at the end of your 20's ..... right after you start using it for a while Vixion like you just start to either shut down or....." "or...?" "Well, I mean, those robot arms will have to be there forever, Klaus... I mean your body isn't a toy. " Lord Crawnlaxz also walked into the room, despite that she didn't want to. "fucking hell, Klaus, what were you doing out there?....after you killed so many people."

Klaus's eyes started to become Yellow and almost to the extent of looking like he was on Drugs. "Listen, Jasper, I just want to vent. Okay?" Lord Crawnlaxz was almost certain that Klaus could make it alive, but she was curious... if he would ever use Tysten again. Would Klaus turn to Evil? she thought.... Klaus himself had to think to himself "Will Zowce or Rick come back from the dead? should I avenge Rick's Death? shit.... Well, I am getting kinda hungry. I would kill for some Benigaua bread with Tomato Oil right now. with some Sugar Tongues for desert." Jasper started to feel abruptly concerned for Klaus's Wellbeing. but before he could say anything or start crying....he manned up, and as an Uncle, he thoughtfully remembered something.

"hey, kid.... I got you something." he opened a box wrapped with gift paper... it was the Second Edition Version of the Tysten Handbook, The Veteran's Journal. "this one has diagrams of shit like the Vixion Anatomy.... and the Story of the Evolution of The Mabasoru. and it tells you what kind of stuff you can learn from Blood Starch, it even has a part in the book where you can read the 4 rules of Enlightenment for Vixion Protection." Klaus almost fell asleep again. "wait! do..do...do you want me to read them out for you!?"

"don't bother. " said Klaus. he knew in his place, He would have wanted to stay home. Watch the original 2256 version of Jram Coggner's "Mortal Fist". probably read a book and have a bath. get some wine and look at sweaty pictures of .....then Klaus woke up.... and realized he was in the wrong of killing all those people. but all the assassins in the world couldn't be worth their Salt just to Get the Bounty of He who killed Rick. Rick Weltchetzki. Ha. Lord Crawnlaxz then heard the sound of a whistle going off. "Okay! visiting hours Are over! everybody out!" "but we're only 10 thirds away from seeing him test out his new Arms!" "The arms aren't even ready, the surgery is still three months away from actually being capable of doing their job. anyway, they're not getting paid any money. so leave before the Hospital Closes."  Jasper left Angrily and Lord Crawnlaxz looked back at Klaus with a lot of Concern. she looked back and slowly left after the Nurse, Cigarette in mouth shut off the light. "So how is my Klaus?" said Risa. she was in the waiting room for 10 hours. "Well, pack your stuff, we're moving to the Tomboy until your boyfriend gets an offical Upgrade." said Jasper. tired as he was... but the bigger problem, the Parasite, didn't want to enter the hospital because it would probably take too soon to fucking take its hold in such a desperate time. "Lights out!" keep in mind, it had no form, and was just getting ready and didn't want to take hold until the time and place was right. no, not the hospital, too obvious.