Vixion Warfare : Chapter 14

Klaus, A-Ross, Cedric and Felicia were cruising the galaxy looking for the Tomboy. "Fuck! where could it be!?? It shouldn't be so hard to miss! it's a giant Space Station the size of a fucking country! it should be ...uh??? between the edge of The Wayward Slim Jim System.....and a god damn ....geez... where oh where.... WOAH!" they had found it.  there it was, a giant horde of space ships begging to be taken in because of the war. "God damn! I haven't even seen this Tomboy thing and I already know this is a bad idea!" said A-Ross. Cedric and Klaus had a plan. they would probably just go over the traffic. there was only one layer of it anyway... but then... once they got to the Tomboy which was a 3 hour trip that to Klaus seemed more than that (like ... waaay more. Space is like that) but once Felicia controlled the Tightvoy Butcher Gun and piloted it to the porting bay of the Tomboy, She noticed something waiting for her in the fucking porting bay and by god who was it?

It was a robot version of Malloy! he began to speak a strange tongue. "oooh!" said Cedric "please to meet you! I'm Cedric, and.... kid what's your name again?" the Robot Malloy foster was merely a security device. "Oh. my mistake." said Felicia, she then got out a hologram out of her Uniwatch, with the Supremacy symbol on it. the robot Malloy Foster told them to carry on. but what was already going to be a bit of a disturbance for Klaus, was that people from around the universe were waiting for Zowce and his army to show up infront of the entire Tomboy. he saw people stroking their weapons, cleaning them to a reflective shine with Damp cloths, they thought they were the Angels of DEATH they wanted Zowce killed. the Tomboy was filled with crying mothers, People who had nowhere to go but the Tomboy itself. and it became clear to Klaus: he had to fight the war. Felicia saw a small sort of feeling of Judgement in her presence. like how there were Theromutes everywhere and they all looked like they had something on their mind: Blood. but it wasn't her blood she knew they were after... it was the fucking Kassera army they were ready to suck blood from. Klaus and Felicia were going on to the top section of the Tomboy. seeing that there was a Study. a Study where the only person who would ever be in charge of such an idea would have been, "Klaus, what is this place!?" the Study had a fire place and taxidermized animal heads above it. it had all kinds of books. from every wall from left to right. 

"don't bother me." said a voice. it was a strange voice.... it may have been any voice, but Klaus and Felicia were looking for the voice for  3 minutes until they found the source. it was a pre recorded Hologram of Lord Crawnlaxz before going to a catacombic state. "I.... have had enough people not listening to me for one life time, thank you." Klaus looked at Felicia...."who are you?" "listen, any questions you ask as to who I am, where I'm from or what happened to me... it doesn't matter ...." Klaus asked again "who are you!?" "First of all, my name is Terressa Crawnlaxz." the hologram sighed. "it was not so long ago that I wanted to do this entire project that cost millions of Crontars, and now.... it's my turn to step up and say.... I failed to protect the Vixion..... and ....I'm sorry. but if I get any forgiveness I don't expect it. I might be knocking on Wood for all I care." Klaus went up to Lord Crawnlaxz and tried to touch her hand.... "don't! it's a hologram!" the Lord Crawnlaxz Hologram glitched out thanks to Klaus trying to reach up and touch her hand. or rather the hologram variant of her claws. Lord Crawnlaxz had been in the Hospital for about 2 months at the time, and her pre recorded hologram was merely a parting gift to the masses. nobody even knew she made the recording to be frank, and yet....Klaus was curious about Lord Crawnlaxz.

He even tried to look on the giant computer for information about The Memphiles. of course it had  no monitor, and was just a cheap gimmick like a Museum control panel with buttons and switches. nothing fancy. "is this important  to the plot!?" asked Felicia, Deliberately breaking the fourth wall.  Klaus looked on the computer... he saw a button that said "Activate". the machine began to speak.