ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ x ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ x ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ

sᴏ.. ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, sᴏ... ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇ :3

 ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇ :3

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Sitting on the ground with her legs crossed, Valentine was watching Gon and Leorio, her eyebrow raised in curiosity; while Killua sat behind her on the windowsill.

The two had pulled up Uoogre on the computer and Leorio leaned forward, explaining that they needed to find ways to make some quick cash.

'Let's search for ways that we can make quick cash in Yorknew!'

Nodding in agreement, Gon scooted the chair forward and his fingers began to type along the keyboard, while Valentine and Killua watched them; the blondes eyes glistening in amusement as she watched them.

With the bunny lollipop still between his lips, Killua's expression deadpanned and he turned to the side, his gaze looking towards Leorio.

Simple and stupid.

Just by observing this, Killua quickly determined that Leorio must've been an enhancer as well and rolled his eyes at the scene playing out in front of him.

'Huh? Swap?'

Getting up from her spot, Valentine rushed towards her friends and stood beside Gon, leaning forward to gaze at the screen, while Killua stood a bit behind them; staring at the screen with his arms crossed over his chest.

Dragging the mouse, Gon quickly clicked on the link and a tab opened as a page of information filled the screen.

"Swap meet: A gathering for the auction and barter of objects. See also: Conditional Auction"