Broken Bonds

Silver Hairs flipped in the mid Air on the streets of Konaha. Kakashi Hatake was walking on the road with the infamous orange Book in her hands.

She has spiky silver hair often oriented to his left-side, dark grey eyes, and typically a relaxed and lazy expression.

During the , her left eye was damaged, leaving a vertical scar from the injury. The eye was shortly afterwards replaced with a , which she covers with her when she isn't using it.

However behind her lazy expression was a very deep thought. People would have never guessed.

She was thinking how time flew and How many things changed with time. Akatsuki was defeated and Madara was killed in the war by every Village contribution.

How they defeated Kaguya and sealed her away. Sealing her away was tough but Team 7 finally did it.

She frowned. The Word Team 7 literally brings bad Taste to her mouth. It consisted of Sakura Haruno, Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto.

She thought they would make a great Team. However there is always a unexpected Twist.

Naruto quit Team 7 a year Later..

She asked for explanation from Hiruzen at which he always became silent. She never saw Naruto after that day until Three Years.

They fought together in War. Naruto befriended his Tail Beast and united whole Shinobi World.

She never saw Old Naruto ever again. It was a serious yet Friendly Nature with Warmth in the Aura. Even while fighting along side her, He never talked to her.

It was always just comradeship.

However that Warm and Friendly always disappears in her presence. It is just cold and...hatred.

Sasuke also achieved great power that includes Rinnegan. He got lost in the path for a little but Sakura and other Rookies were there to help him out.

Sakura became a great Kunoichi under Tsuande.

Kakashi sighted. No matter how much she tries to communicate Naruto..He just walks away or ignore her.

"Kakashi-sensei!" shouted Sakura. Kakashi turned around and watched Sasuke and Sakura approaching her.

"Sakura. Sasuke.." said Kakashi as she smiled. They smiled back.

"Sensei..We have something to tell you..." said Sakura. Kakashi knew it was a good news seeing Sakura happy.

"Sure. What is it?" asked Kakashi.

"We are getting Married!" said Sakura. Kakashi gasped and smiled. Everyone knew it including her..but it still surprises her.

"That's..wonderful." said Kakashi as smiled. She patted both of them. Sakura punched Sasuke lightly on his stomach. Sasuke rubbed his neck in harassment and blushed.

"Uh..Kakashi..Um attend my marriage as my guardian.." said Sasuke. Kakashi looked eye-wide and Sakura giggled.

Kakashi smiled and kept her book in pouch.

"Alright." said Kakashi. Sasuke was still red with embarrassment while Sakura couldn't help but giggle.

"If there is a problem then let me know. Okay?" asked Kakashi. Sakura and Sasuke came silent.

"Well there is one.." said Sakura as she sighed. Sasuke became silent. Kakashi raised eye brow.

"Sasuke's Best Man.." said Sakura. Then it hit Kakashi.